Part 24

Hello Beautiful People..!!

It's an early update as I was planning to update at least after a week or two.. But couldn't hold on more..!! So SURPRISE..!! 

So my beautiful readers, 'I want some good book suggestions. Please do mention their name and genre in the INLINE COMMENTS.'

I apologize that the initial chapters are boring but these are important to build the plot of the story. I would ask you guys to wait until 3-5 more updates and then, the original plot line would kick start..!!

I would like to thank each and every loyal reader of 'Doctor Princess - A ManVeer FF' for the constant support and love.. ❤️❤️

Anyways, Here's your update. Enjoy.. :)

.

.

.

ALERT 📣📣

The initial part of the update may look like R.I.P Medical Logic.. I honestly don't have any idea regarding the medicine and its related matters..!! 

P.S. Writer Sahiba is not from medical background.. So don't bash me when you read the part..!! 

.

.

.

Just when they are going to wrap up and start their journey, Pandit Ji calls Manyata.

Pandit Ji: Beta, humare gaon mein meri beti ko doctor ki zarurat hai. Vaidh Ji (village doctor) bhi dusre gaon gaye hai aur unhe wapis aane mein bahut wakt lagega. Aap zara aa kar jaanch karengi toh badi meherbaani hogi.

Manyata: (looking at Shraddha who in turn nods) Ji bilkul. Chaliye. (He comes in his pedal bike and leads them to his house.)

To Manyata and Shraddha utter horror, Pandit Ji's daughter has labour pains and is in critical condition.

Manyata: (with a big frown) Siya, hum Gynec nahi hai. Ab kya karein?

Shraddha: Babe, I'm really scared. (fidgeting her fingers)

Armaan: Girls, you can do it. Kuch mat socho. Do your duty. Okay. (Shraddha hugs him and goes inside the patient's room while Manyata stands like a stone.)

Uday: Come on, Manyata. You can do it. (patting her back while others except Armaan again, give him a teasing smile as soon as Manyata nods and leaves inside.)

After stressful 3 hours, a loud shrill cry is heard. Jay and Unnati hug as child is born. Shraddha comes out and informs Pandit Ji that a baby boy is born. Both are safe and doing well. Pandit Ji goes inside to congratulate her daughter. They are left in verandah to sit while they go to get some refreshments.

They wait for Manyata to come out but all of a sudden, Shraddha hugs Armaan and breaks down in his arms while he takes her to side. Few moments later, Manyata comes out with pale face after checking the infant. She tries very hard not to break down.

Jay: Are you Okay, jiji? (She breaks down and hugs Jay tightly. She remains like that for sometime while others look at other's faces.)

)