Part 35

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Apologies for each every loyal reader who waited for the update. I know I have just vanished from here, but I have been very busy with many things..!!

I hope everyone remembers the story as it's been long since I have updated.. 😅😅 

Anyways, here's the update. Enjoy.. :)

.

.

.

.

Just then, Manyata gets a call from Armaan, probably to talk about his practice matches.

Manyata: I'm sorry. Hume yeh call lena hoga. (Rajmata nods, excusing her)

Manyata goes to her room to talk while everyone talk about 'How strong Manyata is' and other stuff.

*In Call*

Armaan: Miku, Sona, Darling, I love you..

Manyata: Hello to you too, stupid... (smiling as she sensed Armaan's excitement on call)

Armaan: Tumhe pata hai aaj kya hua, aaj practice mein maine Mahi Bhai ko out kar diya aur 127 runs score kar diya, wo bhi without any partnership. I'm so happy.

Manyata: (little tiredly) Wow, Armaan. I'm proud of you. Very good. (talking through dizziness)

Armaan: Hey, Miku tumhari awaaz itni bhuji hui kyu hai? Are you Okay?

Manyata: Umm.. (She falls down being unconscious)

Armaan: Miku.. Miku.. (almost shouting) Miheeka, are you okay? Listen if is it any prank I'm going to kick your ass.. (He cuts the call after not getting any response)

Armaan dials to Vj's number and he picks up, being confused on seeing Armaan's name flash on his cell.

*In Call*

Armaan: (talking in one breath) Hey Vj, just check on Miku. She is not responding to me aur uski awaaz bahut bhuji hui thi.

Vj: What? Yeah I'm checking on her

Vj: What? Yeah I'm checking on her. (Running upstairs, startling everyone, followed by Uday)

They both come to Manyata's room to see her unconscious on floor, with her nose and ears, bleeding.

Uday: Princess.. (tapping her checks)

Vj calls for ambulance till then, others come to Manyata's room and get tensed on seeing her completely unconscious. As the ambulance doesn't turn up even after waiting for 10 minutes, Uday decides to take her to hospital and others doesn't say anything as his 'possessive, protective fiancée' side kicks in.