Part 53

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Overwhelmed with your unwavering support.. 🥺🥺
That's me, crying after seeing your super cute, encouraging messages.. 🌝🌚

Anyways, let's dive into the story.. ;)

.

.

.

.

As he completes his sentence, they hear something falling down, turning towards the door, they see that it was Manyata, indicating clearly by her reaction that she heard everything.

Rajmata: Manyata beta (Manyata runs to elevator leaving her phone on ground, almost crying.)

She reaches ground floor and zooms off to some place, grabbing her car keys with driver. Uday and Vj come down, almost running on the stairs but alas she have already crossed the premises. Uday tries to call her but then the phone was already on ground in her cabin.

Manyata was driving in high speed and was crying simultaneously. She stops at Sinha House with a screech and Shraddha who was in hall, playing with infants runs to the driveway just to witness Manyata crying while running towards her.

Shraddha: (hugging her) Miku?? Kya hua?

Manyata: Armaan kidhar hai? (still crying)

Shraddha: Andar hai. Pehle tum chalo yahan se.

Calling Armaan to their room, she takes Manyata to console her. Shreya, who just came out of the kitchen, calls Uday to inform about Manyata being in Sinha House, crying bitterly. 

*Parking Area, D&J Industries*

Uday and Vj are going to start the car when Shreya calls Uday, confused on seeing her call, he picks it up.

Shreya: Hello Uday!

Uday: Yes Shreya, batayiye kya hua? (little coolly)

Shreya: Uday wo Miku aa thi yahan, rote hue, Shraddha use apne saath le jayi hai. Aap please yahan aa jayiye. (frowning)

Uday: (stunned) Rote hue aayi thi? (Vj looks at him in concern)

Shreya: Ji, jaldi yahan aayiye. Pata nahi kya hua hai.

Uday: Hum abhi Sinha House pahunchte hai. (Shreya hums) Thanks for informing, Shreya.

Shreya: Its okay, Uday. (smiling, ends the call)

Uday: Vj Banna, Sinha House chaliye. Manyata wahi hai.

Vj: Is she alright, Uday Banna? (concernedly)

Uday: I hope she is, Vj Banna. (looking out of the window)

*Sinha House*

Manyata is crying, leaning on Shraddha's lap while Armaan barges in their room, Shraddha tries to pacify her but in vain.

Armaan: Miku? Kya hua tujhe? Ro kyu rahi hai? (frowning in concern)