Part 44

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Missed me..??
Well, I have surely missed you guys.. 😊😊
That's why this unexpected update..!!

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

They start the journey to Jaigarh, where the first two SUVs are covering Uday's sedan, followed by Vj's sedan and then Armaan's and at last two SUVs are covering them from back. Armaan and Shraddha feel little intimidated by the royal protocol but Manyata, who have already experienced the protocol in her childhood, gets a feeling of déjà vu.

Uday: So princess, all set? (Manyata nods smiling a little.)

Manyata: Waise yeh sab log kyu aa rahe hai?

Uday: *Flashback*

After the meeting, Vj goes to his office and while going to his cabin, he comes across Jay, who was going to Slay workshop to supervise the outfits of her upcoming fashion week. Vj shares everything happened in the meeting and then they plan to irritate Uday by coming with them to Jaigarh.

As Jay manages to coax Unnati, Vj talks to Armaan and Shraddha to join them to Jaigarh

Armaan, who had a break of two months for his next set of matches, immediately agreed to the arrangement. As for Shraddha, she didn't have any important appointments in the meantime joined with them.

Since childhood, Jay and Uday used to tease each other by pulling pranks but as they grew up, they became more mature but at times, they still enjoyed teasing each other. Vj, who was evil twin of Jay and also best friend of Uday, was the one who used to get all the after effects of their prank pulling.

*Flashback Ends*

Manyata: (laughing) Seriously, just to irritate you, in dono ne itna kuch kiya. Oh god, you guys are too much.

Uday: (thinks) True, they wanted to irritate me by spoiling the alone time with my wife.

Manyata: Jo bhi hua, achcha hi hua. Hum log bore ho jaate, ab sab aa rahe hai toh picnic jaisa ho jayega. 😊 (Uday nods agreeing)

Uday: (suddenly remembering something) Princess, yeh aap ke liye. (handing a bouquet of red roses)

 (handing a bouquet of red roses)