Part 34

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Don't forget to comment as much as possible because this part was very difficult to write, It took me two weeks just to draft and improvise it..!! 

Please do tell me about your opinion on this part. This is the most important chapter of the story. I made up the story based on this part..!!

Anyways, here's the update. Enjoy.. :)

.

.

.

.

After an hour, she comes to kitchen for fetching ice cream tub as she thinks to cool herself before giving an answer to Rajmata, about shifting to Mumbai, next day.

*Next day, In Shergill Mansion, next evening at around 4 PM.*

Manyata calls everyone to informal living room. Just then, two maids get the mysterious royal chest drawers to the place, making everyone looking at it, weirdly.

Komal: Beta, yeh kya hai? (pointing at the mysterious royal chest drawers

Komal: Beta, yeh kya hai? (pointing at the mysterious royal chest drawers.)

Manyata: Hum aap sab se kuch share karna chahte hai. Uske baad hum decide kar payenge ki hum Mumbai shift hona chahte hai ya nahi. (opening the royal chest drawers.) Aap ko yeh jewellery yaad hai? (taking out payal and other accessories from the small jewellery box.)

Niharika gasps while Komal looks shocked as if she got electrocuted

Niharika gasps while Komal looks shocked as if she got electrocuted. Rajmata looks wide eyed as they remember that these were the jewellery Manyata was wearing when she got kidnapped from royal garden of Devgarh.

Brijraj: (coming out of shock) Beta, aap ne yeh sab sambhalke rakha?

Manyata: Hum mein inhe phekne ki himmat nahi thi. Jab bhi hume nightmares hote the, hum iss chest drawers ko kapde se dak dete the. (small tears leaking from her eyes)

Jay and Unnati take the dagger in the drawers. Uday stands shocked on seeing the dagger. The dagger was his, before Manyata stubbornly asked Niharika about wanting a dagger as Uday was showing off to her.