Part 65

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*Ratnagiri*

Abhay Singh Kumawat browses about Unnati until late at night, knowing every single thing about her.

Vishesh Singh Kumawat was relaxed knowing that Abhay would never disobey him unlike Urvi, eloping to Mynmar with her then boyfriend, now husband.

He was suspicious that how come Veer Pratap Singh and Rudra Pratap Singh have done nothing to hurt Urvi, even after getting to know that she was pregnant. It was highly unlike their usual character.

However it was not his business to meddle in their family matters as he didn't have the stature in the royal community with his careless attitude.

*Jaigarh Palace, Mumbai*

It was early in the morning when Uday was busy in gym, sweating out on the treadmill when Unnati have come in her gym wear to accompany her brother.

Unnati: (cheerfully) Good Morning Dada.

Uday: Morning Chotti. (smiling a little)

Unnati: Dada, you know iss Friday ko hume ek auction event pe Jane ka invitation Mila hai.

Uday: Aap ko har din aise invitations aate rehte hai, Chotti. Iss mein itna ajeeb baat kya hai?

Unnati: Dada this time it's different. Usually auctions koi materialistic things pe hoti hai. Iss baar celebrities ke wakt pe auction hone wala hai. Isn't it amazing?

Uday: Its innovative.

Unnati: Iss event mein film actors se leke sports celebrities tak sab invited hai. And guess what, Manyata is one of the special guests. This would be her first ever public event. I'm so excited.

Uday: How come hume koi invite nahi aaya?

Unnati: Aaya tha lekin Dad ne mana kiya kyun ki aap rallies mein busy the na. Moreover, aap ko shayad uss din koi important meeting hai na?

Uday: Aap ko kuch zyada hi pata hai.

Unnati: Vj ne bataya. (Uday raises his eyebrows but doesn't comment anything)

Uday: (thinks) Hmm an auction for buying time. Interesting (smirks)

*Devgarh Palace, Mumbai*

Here, Komal have already started her day by deciding the menu for breakfast before the event managers drop by.

Rajmata was resting peacefully without worrying about work as Brijraj, Vj and Manyata were looking after pretty much everything.

Manyata was in her room, reading about Devgarh's history when she notices that there was nothing about her great grandfather but was mentioned that he was a great ruler who fought with Britishers bravely.

Manyata: (wondering to herself) Iss book mein Bade Dada Saheb ke baare mein itna kam information kyu hai? Iss book mein shayad kuch hoga..

She takes another book and searches for her great grandfather, Maharaj Yashvardhan Singh.

As she gets immersed in the book, Vj and Jay come to her room to discuss their outfits and plan for the auction event.

Jay: Jiji, aap kya kar rahi hai? Hume abhi uss auction event ke outfits aur plan discuss karne the.

Manyata: Ah Jay, I don't think I can make it for the event. Hum uss din kuch zyada hi busy hai.

Vj: Nah Nah Manyata Bhai, you are coming to the event. Yeh kitna achcha mauka hai apne favourite celebrities se milne ke liye and moreover I'm excited to see the price for which my favourite celebrities are going to get sold. Uff so much drama.