Part 47

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Holidays give unexpected updates.. ✨✨

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

Uday doesn't leave Manyata's hands as if she would go missing if he would let go off her hands. Manyata looks around the warehouse and takes him to a random spot and gasps looking at the same dark room with broken windows.

Uday: (understanding her unspoken words) Kya yahi wo jagah hai, princess. (Manyata nods with tears in her eyes remembering the dark days.)

Roger: Yuvraj Sa, unhe humare andar aane ka awaaz aaya hai. Hume jaldi bahar jaana hoga. (Uday nods while Manyata is rooted to her spot)

 (Uday nods while Manyata is rooted to her spot)

Uday: Princess.. (He drags her to a corner as sound of footsteps approaching them is heard.)

Goon 1: Raju, wahan pe dhoondho.. (pointing to other side)

Goon 2: Tu iss taraf dekh, main uss taraf dekhta hoon. (Some more goons come with wooden logs and iron rods)

Uday keeps his hands on her waist and hides her protectively in his embrace as if he is trying to block her from the world.

Manyata: (looking at them carefully, hiding her head in his chest)

Goon 3: Abey boss ko pata chalega ki koi yahan ghus ke aaya hai toh hum sab ki khair nahi. Jaldi dhoondh un logo ko re.. (Some of the goons search around the room behind cupboards and other places. Few of them move out of the room to search for the intruders.)

Uday and Manyata move and hide behind some big cardboard boxes. Manyata is now catching Uday's shoulders and almost hugging him by standing closer while Uday's eyes are trailed on Manyata's face.

Manyata: Uday, yahan se chalo.. (She leaves and tries to move from of the cardboard boxes when a goon comes inside that room again, to which Uday pulls her to himself and keeps his hand on her mouth. Manyata looks at him, wide eyed and looks sideways for those goons.)

Goon 2: Lagta hai wo log yahan nahi hai. Wo log bahar hi honge. (He moves out of the room. Uday takes his hand from her mouth but still catches her through waist.) 

Roger: (changing his position near them) Yuvraj Sa, we need to move out. Yahan aap dono ke liye safe nahi hai.

Uday: Princess, chaliye yahan se.. (he catches her hand and moves out as if he is afraid to leave her hand even for a second)

Somehow, the three of them come out of the warehouse without getting caught to those goons. Vj, as soon as he spots them, hugs Uday and Manyata tightly and catches Roger's hands as he have seen many goons patrolling the warehouse.