Part 54

Hello Beautiful People..!!

A SECRET OF THIS STORY..!!
I have almost made Manyata meet D&J families as the doctor to Rajmata. She would be a cardiologist as Rajmata survives a major heart attack.
It was supposed to be like this..!!
Manyata would stay in the Devgarh Palace when Uday and Manyata meet for the first time. Everyone forms a bond with her while Uday feels a strong attraction for her but keeps reminding himself that he belongs to Manyata. She stays for almost two months before flying back to Delhi when finally the time comes for the royal family to meet Manyata, they get shocked seeing her. And thus it goes..🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

Manyata looks at the swimming pool with great interest as if she was watching it for the first time. Uday looks at her amused as she was trying very hard to overcome the awkwardness.

Uday: Princess, itna awkward hone ki zarurat nahi hai. You can tell me anything, you know. (smiling at her)

Manyata: Aisa nahi hai. Its just too sudden aur hume nahi pata ki iss matter mein react kaise karu? Honestly, I still can't digest the fact.

Uday: So you mean you're rejecting this. (feeling heartbroken but covers it well)

Manyata: No Uday. Maine aap ko reject nahi kiya. At least not yet. (looking down, not wanting to look at his reaction)

Uday didn't know whether he should be happy about it or not. It was like 50-50 chance. For the first time in his life, he felt a situation out of his control and he didn't like it even a bit.

Uday: Jab hum pehle baar mile the, hum log usi din pura sach batane wale the lekin tumhari reaction dekh kar Dadi Saab ne decide kiya ki tumhe baad mein bataya jaye.

Manyata remembers the day she fainted after knowing that Devgarh Royal family is her original family

Manyata remembers the day she fainted after knowing that Devgarh Royal family is her original family. She nods understanding as it would be immature of her to hold grudge on a topic like this.

Uday: Bachpan mein hum dono iss rishte se bahut khush the, princess. In fact, humara roka aap ke 7th birthday pe hui thi.

Manyata: Hume kuch bhi yaad nahi hai, Uday. I'm sorry (feeling guilty as he was fondly thinking of their memories)

Uday: Its fine, completely okay. (feeling disappointed as she doesn't remember anything of their history)

Just then their food arrives and they get busy in having lunch, having casual talks regarding business and stuff. As the weather becomes cool and cloudy, they walk around the premises near the swimming pool.

Uday have actually cancelled all the bookings near swimming pool as they would need privacy while discussing their relation.

Manyata doesn't understand whether to accept the relation or not when she slips into the 10ft pool and Uday jumps in to save her. Manyata clings to him while Uday catches her tightly through waist. Her white dress sticks to her like second skin and it gets so transparent that anyone could see the white lace undergarments, she was wearing.