Part 39

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Unexpected updates and unexpected surprises always gives immense happiness..!!

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

Just then, a maid announces dinner and everyone proceed to dining room. The dinner is done joyously by constant chit chats and casual talks.

*Articles*

New Couple Alert: Shergill Princess 'The Miheeka Shergill' and his highness Yuvraj Udayveer Singh of Jaigarh Province, a new couple?

According to YellowVilla reports, recently The only heiress of Shergill empire, Miheeka Shergill and the handsome royal prince, his highness Yuvraj Udayveer Singh of Jaigarh have been caught hanging out in the streets of Delhi, several times

An anonymous source close to them quotes that they were pretty close and couldn't keep their hands off each other. It is also hinted that they might soon announce their relation officially. It was also mentioned that they have met 3 years ago in New York during one of the business trips of the royalty.

However, both of them have been tight lipped about it. Let's wish all the best to the newest couple of the BTown.

Business Deal turned into Love Deal: The brewing love story of Shergill Princess and Jaigarh Prince..!!

Miheeka Shergill, popularly known as Shergill Princess and the only heiress of Shergill Empire have finally found love in a business deal with Jaigarh's crown prince, hot and dashing Yuvraj Udayveer Singh

According to the news reports, they have been friends since childhood but have lost contact when Shergill's were shifted to Delhi. After a long period of 12 years, they have finally met in Delhi just few days before Miheeka's birthday.

It is stated that they were inseparable since then and have been involved in a romantic relation. They were seen together in wedding functions of Indian cricketer Armaan Sinha and Shraddha Singhania.