Part 56

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Busy these days.. 🤐🤐
Apologies for making you guys wait for the update.. 👀👀

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

In Rajmata's room, elders talk about giving a party to the royal community as it will help Manyata in building new relations and also a chance to meet her extended family.

So it was decided that the next day, there would be a party for celebrating Manyata's arrival in Uday Niwas hotel for royal families of Pratapgarh, Ratnagiri, Palamgarh (Komal's maternal family), Visakhgarh (Niharika's maternal family) and other families which were closely associated with royal community.

Here, Manyata was working in her room with her PA Satish on standby, Vj and Unnati were talking on a hotel's architecture. Jay was in Slay workshop, deciding on some designs for her upcoming fashion week. Uday was out on some work.

During the lunch, Rajmata announces the royal party to which only royal community is attended. On the other hand, media is still behind Uday and Manyata for confirming their relation and now it is hyped as Manyata is being announced as the lost princess of Devgarh.

In the evening, Uday comes to Manyata when she was on call with Armaan and Shraddha. He sits on her bed, relaxed as she talks on phone.

Manyata: Hi (feeling very awkward)

Uday: Hi princess (handing a box) Wear this, hum ek dinner pe ja rahe hai. (Manyata keeps a confused expression)

Manyata: Dinner? Abhi? Koi formal event hai kya?

Uday: (with an expressionless face) No, its just us.

Manyata: (thinks) Is it a date? (keeping a confused face)

Uday walks towards the door, turns around suddenly and leans his face towards her. Manyata widens her eyes and stays glued to her place, too shocked to react anything.

Uday: (whispering in her ear, intentionally brushing his lips to her ears) And yes, it's a date.

Manyata's breathe gets sharpened and exhales unevenly. She closes her eyes and looks down as she feels nervous.

After an hour, Manyata comes down in red slit dress with minimal makeup and leaves her natural brown hair in soft waves. 

Looking at her, Jay and Unnati just hang their mouths open, Vj rises his eyebrows at Uday who just shrugs in response but was very surprised as she looked more beautiful than what he imagined. 

*Manyata's dress for the date..!!*

Jay: Jiji, you look hot, smoking hot

Jay: Jiji, you look hot, smoking hot. (fanning her face, dramatically)

Unnati: Sizzling hot huh, Manyata. (mumbling to her brother) Aap apna possessiveness check mein rakhiye, Dada. Unhe apne possessive side dikha kar mat darayiye. (Uday nods at her suggestion)