Part 63

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Sorry for the delayed update as your Writer Sahiba was suddenly hit by a major block.. 🥺☹️

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

As Shraddha leaves the cabin, leaving Manyata with her thoughts. Hearing a knock on the door, she opens the door to find Kiran, one of Uday's personal security team holding an envelope.

Manyata: Yeh kya hai? (taking it)

Kiran: Yuvrani Sa, yeh Roger ne aap ko dene ke liye hume yahan bejha tha. Aap ek baar Yuvraj Sa ko inform kar dijiye.

Manyata: Theek hai. Aap ja sakthe hai. (taking out her phone)

As she opens the envelope, there was an used syringe with few drops of a pale pink chemical in it. She decides to dial Uday and then hand it over to the pathology department.

Manyata: Hello Uday?

Uday: (in hurry) Princess, kya Roger ne aap ko wo syringe la kar de diya?

Manyata: Yeah but yeh syringe kya hai?

Uday: Dadi Saab ko usi syringe se maarne ki koshish ki gayi thi. Hume laga wo shayad useful hoga iss liye humne use wahan bhej diya.

Manyata: Oh yes. Yeh bahut useful hoga. I will just send it to the pathology lab. (with relief)

Uday: Okay. Hum kuch hi der mein hospital aayenge. Hume kuch discuss karna hai aap se.

Manyata: Ji. I will be waiting. (smiling a little)

Uday cuts the call and she rushes to the lab where the lab worker was still testing Rajmata's blood sample. She gives them the syringe and explains everything to the senior pathologist.

Shraddha comes to her after a while when Manyata was talking to Doctor Uncle, explaining to keep Rajmata's health situation confidential from the ladies.

Brijraj and Giriraj were still in the meeting with the Home Minister and later they were about to meet some Mahasabha members.

Unnati and Jay were still getting multiple calls from various news channels for exclusive scoop of Rajmata's sudden health deterioration. Almost every news channel was telecasting news of D&J royalty.

Manyata was sitting alone, lost in thoughts, reliving her memories from the time she got to know that she is the lost princess of Devgarh, her royal highness Yuvrani Manyata Kumari.

At that time, she felt nothing towards the D&J family but today, she deeply cares for them and is too scared to lose them.

The doctors have started to rush outside Rajmata's room as her BP have suddenly dropped and was now kept on ventilator. Doctor Uncle was with other senior doctors inside the ICU, doing the appropriate treatment.

Manyata was looking worriedly from the glass at the group of doctors, altering Rajmata's IV line and injecting her with some fluids.

After a tedious hour of hustle bustle inside the ICU, Rajmata's condition was better but it didn't mean that she was stable, the doctors mentioned that they were able to stabilize her fluctuating blood pressure and her low haemoglobin just added fuel to the fire.