Part 28

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Sorry for the delay in update..! Please spam this update with your comments as this was hardest chapter to write..!! 

This part took lot of effort as I was not getting any ideas but thanks to the timing, I happened to open the first update of this book. I got a cute idea.. 

Anyways, here's the update. Enjoy.. :)

.

.

.

.

Meenakshi: Hume nahi pata aap Manyata ko dhoondhne mein itna kyu lage hue hai. Lekin hum itna zaroor chahte hai ki humari laado jahan kahi ho, bas khush ho aur us pe koi khatra na ho. Hey Ambe Ma, humari laado ki raksha karna. (wiping that little tear which escaped through her eye.)

*Shergill Mansion* (Jay sits silently while Manyata gestures through her eyes to Armaan. After a while, youngsters settle in patio, Armaan brings 2 bowls of blue chits and red chits.)

Unnati: Yeh chits kya hai, Shraddha?

Shraddha: Yeh S group style ke truth or dare ki chits hai aur hum ab wahi khel rahe hai.

Manyata: Sab rules same hai except that you have to pick a chit and shuffle the bowl again. Used chits ko hum iss tray mein rakh dete and here you go..

Seating Arrangement: (in circle) Shraddha, Unnati, Uday, Manyata, Armaan, Vj, Jay.

They spin the bottle and it turns to Vj. Vj picks truth and the question is 'Have you ever liked and unliked a photo in social media?'

Vj: Yeah, once I did it. It would have been a controversy, if I didn't do so.

Vj spins the bottle again and it's Armaan. He picks dare. The question is 'Propose to your girlfriend/boyfriend in the most romantic way possible.' Shraddha blushes to deepest shade of red while Manyata and Unnati hoot.

Armaan: Siya, I know I can't promise you to be with you always. I won't be available at home whenever you want. I don't pick calls or do anything which you believe as romantic and cute but I promise you that you will be the only girl whom I would annoy and irritate to the core and also the girl whom I will love to the moon and back. I want to spend my whole life with you, will you marry me? (Shraddha hugs him and starts crying while Manyata also wipes her tears.)

Shraddha: Yes.. (whispers, wiping her tears)

Manyata: (jokingly) Yaar stupid, tu ne toh use rula diya hai. (Armaan grins while Shraddha blushes.)

Armaan spins the bottle and it's Manyata. She picks truth and the question is 'What are your hidden talents? Please pick another chit from the same bowl.'. She picks another one and the question is 'Who is your crush?' (Uday waits for her answer)

Manyata: I think my hidden talents are.. (thinking) I don't know mere aise kya talents hai.

Shraddha: You sing so well, Miku. Your hidden talent is singing.

Manyata: Are yaar, main bas gun guna deti hoon. I'm not too good at all.

Armaan: Shut up ha, you are gifted with good voice. Aur next question ka answer do.

Manyata: My crush is.. (Uday looks keenly) Tom Cruise. I love his eyes. He is so handsome. (showing her 32 teeth)

Shraddha: Actually iske room mein ek bada sa Tom Cruise ka poster hua karta tha. (Manyata looks like a deer caught in headlight while Uday feels jealous of Tom Cruise.)