Part 69

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Happy Chaitra Navaratri and also Shri Rama Navami ✨💫
May Goddess Shakti bless you with loads of happiness and health..!!
May Lord Ramachandra grant all your wishes and provide peace to everyone..!!

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*Uday's Car*

It was already two hours since they have started their journey. Uday have brought Manyata some gifts, giving his best wishes for the crowning ceremony.

They were conversing on Devgarh's and Jaigarh's recent government projects, their success rate and their situations. Manyata was grasping everything Uday was explaining to her.

Just then, Uday gets a call interrupting their conversation. Uday really wanted to have some alone time with Manyata but as the call was from Roshan Khandelwal, he had to take it.

Uday: I need to take this call, princess. Excuse me. (Manyata nods and focuses on her chocolates)

*In Call*

Roshan Khandelwal: Yuvraj Sa, hume Sandeep Bisht mil gaya hai.

Uday: (neutrally) Okay. Aap use Haveli ke paas wali jagah pe le jayiye. Hum usse kuch baat karna chahte hai.

Roshan Khandelwal: Ji Yuvraj Sa.

Uday:  Hum shaam tak wahan pe honge. Be alerted.

Roshan Khandelwal: Aap chinta mat kijiye, Yuvraj Sa.

Uday: Keep me posted.

*Call Ends*

Uday: Princess, aap ko phir hum kal subah milenge. Hume kuch kaam hai.

Manyata: Sab theek hai na? Aap dinner pe nahi honge?

Uday: Sab theek hai lekin hume kuch kaam hai. 

Manyata: Kya sab ko pata hai ki aap dinner pe nahi honge?

Uday: Humne Dad ko message kar diya hai. Wo Uncle aur Dadi Saab se baat kar lenge. (Manyata nods)

The rest of the journey was full of conversations, silly and deep, distracting them from their respective agendas for the time being.

Rajmata was coming with Brijraj and Giriraj in one car with Komal and Niharika following them, closely. The queen mother was discussing arrangements of the ceremony with the palace secretary on call.

Brijraj and Giriraj were talking about their secret plan in hushed tones. They planted secret microphones in three guest rooms intended for Veer Pratap Singh, Rudra Pratap Singh and Vishesh Singh Kumawat to catch them red handedly.

Komal and Niharika were involved in their talks about guests attending the ceremony. Niharika was still thinking about Unnati's marriage proposal and dreading thinking what if it gets revealed in any of the functions.

In the car closely behind the queens' car, the atmosphere of Jaynandini's vehicle was completely opposite. She was grooving to hits of Taylor Swift and Cold Play while going through some designs of Slay's future projects in her iPad.

Unnati and Vj were discussing their plan of revealing their relationship to everyone in #ManVeer engagement.

Unknown to almost everyone in the world, Vj had many insecurities about himself. He lost his entire family when he was barely four years old. It was his maternal uncle's good nature that gave him a family. Till date, he couldn't call him Dad, the title Brijraj very much deserved and yearned for.