Part 43

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Unexpected update and praying it to be an interesting one.. 😙🤞 

Anyways, here's the update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*Next evening, Shergill House*

Jay and Unnati have come over to get ready with Manyata for party at Shergill House. The girls have warmed up to Manyata so well that a third person could never find out that they were not in contact for 14 long years.

They had formed a bond that no one could break, also their contrasting personalities had many common grounds. Unnati was silent and sensible one, Jay was a sarcastic drama queen and finally Manyata, she was like an onion who had many layers.

Manyata was the one, you shouldn't mess up with as she could kill you with a sweet smile. She was cunning and manipulative yet so innocent that you couldn't believe that she's the same person. She was strong yet vulnerable at the same time, silent but her eyes spoke volumes. She suffered yet could make you suffer.

At last after many trials and opinion clashes, the girls were ready for the party. Sometimes, getting ready for a party is really a headache especially when there are more than two girls.

The girls have reached the venue before the arrival of guests. After a small reunion of the three friends (Armaan, Shraddha & Manyata), they reached the party area - the spacious backyard of Sinha House.

D&J royal family were waiting for arrival of Manyata, who have slipped to some place just before their arrival. Just then, the person of interest walks in, arms linked with Armaan, laughing on some lame joke.

Armaan: Then I simply smacked him. It was hilarious you know.

Manyata: Armaan, tumhe itna dramatic hone ki zarurat nahi thi. Bechara Rahul, kitna dar gaya hoga.

Uday was the first one to notice Manyata. She was simply looking like an angel in that Amethyst off shoulder, knee length dress. Everything was on point, from her natural makeup, clear nail polish, white plumps and her silver clutch.

Manyata's OOTD..!!

In short, she was looking like an elegant princess with a shortage of her crown

Komal: Laado (very affectionately)

Manyata: (almost instantaneously, hugging her mother) Ma. 😊

Armaan and Shraddha's eyes were literally out of sockets. They were looking at youngsters with a surprised look to which, they simply winked at them. However, #ArDha were more than elated for Manyata. Their best friend have finally accepted her family.

Armaan, Shraddha have taken Vj and Uday to another table so that they could talk with them.

Armaan: Vj Bro, yeh chamatkaar kaise hua? (dramatically at the end)