Part 16

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Well, Question of the Update, 'Who is your favourite singer..??

My answer to the question is.. 'I like Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal, A R Rahman, Armaan Mallik and the list goes on.. You can call me as music addict. I absolutely love singing and listening to music.'

Trust me, My voice is not that bad but I'm really shy to sing in front of crowd. ;)    

Wishing all my readers, May your life always be filled with the colors of joy and happiness. Happy Holi..!! (*In Advance..!!*)

I hope that you will enjoy reading the update

I hope that you will enjoy reading the update..!!

.

.

.

They get seated like this: Shraddha, Armaan, Dhanunjay, Vj, Unnati, Jay, 2 unoccupied seats. Manyata sits beside Jay while Uday smiles to himself as Dhanunjay as far from Manyata.

Though his happiness is short-lived as Manyata goes for basket ball match with junior doctors team against the senior doctors. When Manyata's team was winning, she has unexpected injury when a junior doctor accidentally hurts Manyata's right hand with the ball. She yelps in pain and the youngsters come running to the court.

Manyata: (getting tears in her eyes, but stops them) Ahh..!!

Uday: Princess..!! (He lifts her in bridal style while everyone look at them in awe and some of the audience take their pictures. He takes her to the hospital while Dhanunjay and Shraddha take her to ER for X Ray. Manyata catches Uday tightly though she is in pain. Her X Ray show that she has a hair-line fracture which can heal in 2-3 weeks. Manyata has a cast on her right hand. Dhanunjay gives a painkiller injection, which induces sleep. 

She is taken back to Shergill Mansion while Dhanunjay excuses to some emergency in his clinic, back in Meerut, promising to be in party

She is taken back to Shergill Mansion while Dhanunjay excuses to some emergency in his clinic, back in Meerut, promising to be in party.)

Komal, Niharika and Sunita have tears in their eyes as Manyata's hand is wrapped in cast. They literally make servants run by making her room, patient friendly. Rajmata sits beside sleeping Manyata and leaves at the last. Uday, Shraddha come to check her time-to-time while Ahaan and Shreya video call Armaan (as they went to Ghaziabad to attend a family function, leaving the party responsibility on #ArDha and Manyata.) to know her status. Vj, Jay and Unnati look after party's last moment preparation (in place of Manyata and Shraddha).