Hibiscus Punch Royale

A little holiday getaway is all we need sometimes. Not when somethings going on in a little resort you go to. So here Love stood with a little leather duffle bag in her hand. She sighed as she read the name on the board of the gate, "Joy and Happiness" , of courses bitches, she thought to herself.

"Hello ma'am, do you have a reservation?" The receptionist asked.

"Yes, by the name of Love," she said.

"Yes, just a minute, please have a seat," she said typing something into the computer.

The welcome drink was offered and taken. The keys were given and bags were taken.  And Love finally entered her Suite. Not to  small, not to big. Just the perfect size, with the view of the mountains, and a fireplace by the big glass window. Love was mesmerized. The room also featured a beautiful chandelier on the high ceiling which gave the room an exquisite vibe.

 The shower was taken. The invitation was received for the bonfire later in the evening. 

So Love wore her holiday clothes, a pair of black jeans with a grey wool sweater and tied her hair in a high ponytail. It was her first day here after all. 

Zee had emailed her the list of guest staying there. Love memorized the list which wasn't long, only twenty families were staying at the resort, excluding herself, of course. She wore the shinny sneakers, and looked at herself in the mirror. Stepping out of the room, she sneaked into the restaurant for the buffet, after which the bonfire was to start. The bonfire included a few interesting games, which to Love's shock, she enjoyed. 

She knew everyone personally now. The families, the employees, the receptionist. So now, she didn't need the list. But right now she had to check, recheck rather, as one family was missing. While everyone was playing games, the sudden departure of this particular family was strange. The family didn't have any kids who had to be taken to sleep, rather adults, who were quite fun, until now. 

Love sneaked out of the bonfire, and looked around the reception area for the family. The restaurant, as well as the parking was checked. Love took the list out, and tried to look for the car mentioned in the list. The car was still packed. She called Zee. 

"I want you to check if The Hudson's checked into their room in about an hour." Love ordered.

"I was sleeping," Zee said.

"I care about that Zee," she said.

--------------------------------------------------------

The room was empty, just to double cross, Zee enable Love's key to open the Hudson's room. 

Not wanting to rush with it, Love decided to wait till morning and see if the family returned. Even when even nerve in her body told her to look for them, the one constant thought she had what bad could happen after all. She couldn't sleep, even when the bed was warm, and her eyes were sleepy. 

The night was spent, the bath was prepared, the morning coffee was drank, and the black work look was back, as the room was checked again, and the family wasn't back. Love knew something fishy was up with this place. 

The receptionist was followed, the housekeeper was checked, the gardener was terrified to say the truth, but nothing fishy was found apparently. 

After the afternoon meal Love noticed the car still packed in the parking while she got into hers after smiling at the sweet couple she'd met last night at the bonfire. The couple seemed oddly sweet to everyone at the resort, Love thought as she drove around the whole complex. To her surprise, she didn't find anything, just a different variety of hibiscus that grew in one of the hidden fields of the resort.