Cosmopolitan

Sitting in the drivers seat of her car, Love checked the emails sent by Zee on her I-pad. The email contained a name, and a few pages containing his grades, and one with the image. The name was Paul Grayson, Captain of the football team, and a stud basically. The guy had slept with most of the girls from his school, and loved breaking hearts after taking a girls virginity away. Making them believe he had fallen for them and then turning his back on them. Boys worshiped him and girls wanted him, at least he thought so. The email also contained an address, the bridge on the outskirts of the city. Love knew the place, and it was a ten minute drive from her current location. It was getting dark, and that was the best time to work on this case. 

Stopping the car on top of the bridge, she looked at the four corners of its end, which were to a lower level to that of the bridge. No one was there yet. As a car approached the bridge, Love sat inside the car, and kept her eyes on the car through the windows, only to see an old couple ride in it. Sighing, she  relaxed on the back of her seat, closing her eyes to relax for a minute. When she opened her eyes, she noticed a car had crossed her. Turning around, she saw the car stop at the let end of the bridge. Turning her car around, keeping the headlights off, she lessened the distance to see if Paul had arrived with her newest pray.

But to her surprise it was just an old man stopping by to drop something in the river. Love sighed as she figured that out through her binoculars.

 Keeping them back in her car, she hopped on the bonnet of her car, as she felt the cool night air touch her face. It wasn't the cold, but the coolest was enough to make the cheeks cold. Loading her gun, now that she was pissed at the stud bastard for making her wait for this long. Never in all these years had she waited for someone. And now this kid was the one doing the honors. Love was planning to get some pay back for pissing her off, but she couldn't actually do that, since she is the one fighting the sinners. If it wasn't for Love, the place would have creeped the best of the people out here, on the spooky bridge. She couldn't image why high school kids would like to hang out in such places. But then this kid wasn't really the one playing a child's play.

As some light diverted her attention from the gun in her hands, Love jumped off the bonnet and went inside the car, noticing the four wheeler approaching the bridge. Love used her night vision camera induced, binoculars to see the passengers, and much to her relief, the car was being driven by The Stud, and on the passengers seat was the pray for the night. The sweet innocent girl was smiling her way as she looked at the sharp jaw-lined man whore. 

"Kids," Love sighed looking at them hopelessly.

Waiting for the idiot to park the car on either side of the bridge, Love knew what she had to do. The kid didn't need to be killed. he only needed to learn a lesson. And the girl, well she would be fast asleep in the whole process, and later Paul would drive her home safely. The plan was set. 

As soon as the car was parked behind a tree, Love turned the car on, without switching the headlights on, she moved closer to them. When she was close enough, she moved out of the car with the sleep portion, Zleep, also prepared by Zee, and the gun, just in case things got out of hand. 

Moving close to the car,  Love couldn't believe she had to solve a kids pants, after handling the psychopaths and werewolves. But case's a case, so no excuses as Dalilah says. 

Keeping her hand on the body of the car, she moved slowly from one side of the car to the other, avoiding any leaf cracking voice under her Louboutin heels. As she reached the passengers seat, much to her inconvenience, it was closed. Rising to her original five nine height, Love saw the two already involved in the oh so cool activity. Rolling her eyes, she knocked on the glass, grabbing the kids attention in an instant. 

"Yes?" The sweet pea said.

"I need help, Amy" Love said.

"Sorry?" She asked sweetly, while the guy behind her checked out Love. 

"Thank me later," Love said rolling her eyes, as she pushed the injection on the top of her arm where her sleeve ended. Flinching back the girl screamed before going of in deep sleep while a tear rolled down her cheek onto Love's hand, as she held the injection. Feeling the fright she had put the poor soul through Love felt guilty for the first time of what she had done. But at the end of the day, she was only helping girls like her from a heart break. Cliché much, she thought to her self.

Paul who was shocked to the core just sat in his seat looking at the girl next to him. As he slowly moved his eyes up to meet Love's, the last bone in him shook as well as he desperately tried to open the door and get out of the car. But before he could do that, Love moved to the other side of the car. Removing the iron hardening gum, Zgum, which blocked the door from opening, she opened the door to the drivers seat. Standing between the partially opened door and the car, placing her elbow on top of the open window, Love looked at the stud, who was scared to the extent that he could have peed in his pants if it went on for a couple of minute. Avoiding that, Love kept it straight to the point, as she knew showing him the gun wasn't necessary.

"Okay, chick pea, listen to me very carefully, will you?" Love said in a rather soft but intimidating tone, while she pierced him into slices of bread just with the look she gave him. 

The guy gulped his own saliva before nodding as he would try to increase the distance between them every past second. 

"Learn to keep it in your pants, for one, and second, respect girls, don't go around playing with them, understood?" Love asked bending down to his level, and looking right into his eyes.

The guy just looked at Love in confusion when he realized she wasn't there to kill him. Taking his chin in her hand, she looked in his eyes again after rolling her eyes for the fifth time now. 

"Understood?" Love asked. The guy nodded.

"I couldn't hear you," Love said rather sang in a not so comforting tune. 

"Yes," the guy said.

"Fine, now, take her back home, and don't ever think of wasting my time on this stupid thing again, because if I heard you hurt another girl ever again, I'll be back for you," Love said.

"Yes," Paul said keeping his eyes to the ground. "What happened to her?" he asked.

"She is sleeping, and when she wakes up she won't remember seeing me, so make up a nice romantic lie, or tell her you are a dick, but if you ever think of mentioning about me to anyone..."

"You will come for me," Paul said.  

"Oh I will," Love said. 

Turning away in the dark night, she started walking towards her car, but something didn't feel right. So turning back around she looked at Paul, who was still looking at her wide eyed. 

"Paul?" Love said.

"Yes?" He asked as polite as ever. 

"Freedom isn't a bad thing, just don't use it to hurt them," she said making him realize what he did was wrong. With that she turned around and made way to her car. 

Taking out the gun from behind her jacket, she placed it in the glove box, and waited for Paul to lead the way. Love followed his car just to ensure the girl got back fine, which she did. 

The job was done for now. Zee had already assigned one of his intern to watch out for this guy and his friends for a couple of week, to see if things were going fine now, which Love knew would go just by the way the poor guy was scared to have seen her. 

Feeling content, she sipped her coffee while she drove of into the night to her next stop.