Tequila

Katie was the nerd of the school, who was being given attention like never before. She was being noticed by "The Popular" group. Not sure why it was happening, she decided to go with the flow. The shift from books to drinks was sudden and she was having the time of her life.  

"Hey, shots" One of the guys screamed on top of his voice.

"Shots!" Katie screamed on top of her voice as well.

The group knew she had loosened her control and tonight was the night to humiliate her like the rest of them. 

Love sat on the opposite end of the bar noticing every person she would find fitting her requirement. And no matter how much she tried, every time a group of students would grab her attention. Not particularly that group, but the way they were treating this one girl who was in the middle of all the jocks. The other girls in the group would gossip about her, as Love occasionally heard them with the supernatural hearing. She had summed up that the odd one's out name was Katie and the plans with her weren't good. Not waiting any further, she rose from her table and sat on the table behind them, as the nearer she was to them, the more chances she had of making an eye contact.  Placing her head on her hand which was leaning on the elbow, she smiled at one of the amateurs, who instantly smiled back and looked right into her eyes. She could see right through him, and the way he could image Katie naked and drunk in his head was enough for Love to confirm the case.  Killing the four boys and two girls wasn't an option, as even though they were sinners, they were underage, so Love guessed what was needed to teach them a lesson. Love texted Zee, the rogue scientist, who worked with them, to do the research on these kids.

She nodded at the same guy again and eyed him at the back door of the Brewery. An much to her expectation, he followed her as she lead the way. As soon as she reached outside, she looked back to see if the door opens, and it did revealing the same guy. She smiled at him and walked towards the opposite side of the dark alley, opened the door to the basement and stood on the top of the stairs waiting for him. The guy smirked at her thinking he was going to get lucky. And oh so lucky, he got pushed into the basement as the door locked behind him. Fetching his pockets, he looked for his mobile, but when he found none, he knew she had slipped it from his pocket when she slapped his ass before shutting the door on him.

Smiling, as Love cracked open his password, thanks to the mind reading, she texted his group of friends telling them he had found a group of chicks and they are asking for them. 

Drawing the guys was easy, but the girls had to be drawn out as well. Before Love could work on that, she heard the back door of the brewery open with a thud. 

"Hello boys," Love said as she was stood in the shade on the dark alley.

"Hey babe, where are your sisters?" The tallest of them said. 

"Come," Love said in the most flirty voice, as she moved towards the door. Opening it, she signaled them to lead the way, and as they descended the stairs to the basement, the last of them, that is the tallest, moved closer to Love, much closer for her comfort, and before she knew, he threw an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. 

"Desperate, are we?" Love asked keeping her calm.

The guy looked at her and stared right into his eyes. Looking in his eyes, the only emotion Love saw was lust, pure lust and pride. Moving back, she placed her hand in his and lead the way downstairs. 

As they entered the dark room, Love switched the lights on from the wall, and she looked at the tall one, as he became unconscious and fell to the ground in a thud.

-----------------------------------------

Tom opened his eyes to find himself tied to a wooden pillar, and his a piece of cloth covering his mouth. Looking around he saw his friends in the similar condition, just unconscious at the moment. There were two chairs in the room as well on which the girls were tied, and the dim yellow light lit the room much to clear the vision.