Martini

Sitting on the bar counter, Love waited for someone to hit on her as she sipped the last sip of her ordered Martini. Playing with her hair, she looked around the bar, now that it had been the longest of someone not offering her a drink. She noticed all the eyes on her as she turned around. Tilting her head while narrowing her eyes at her drink  thinking of what was wrong, she knew it would be the best if she leaves immediately . As she turned to her left to get of the chair, she was startled to see a man at a fingers distance from her eyes, looking deeply in her eyes.

"Axel, the name, and you are?" The guy in his thirty's said.

"Not interested," she said looking right into his eyes.

"A martini for the lady here," he said wining at her and then sitting on the seat right next to her leaning towards her on the bar counter.

As he hopped on the bar chair, he didn't remove his eyes from her even once. Knowing she couldn't read his mind if he was looking at her, Love tried to look away to find his distraction. As her Martini arrived, she picked it up from the counter such that she dropped it all on his brown and black check shirt and blue jeans.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," she said in a flirty tone.

"Ahh, I'm all wet, can you pass the tissues," he asked looking at his shirt.

This is what she wanted, a peek in is head, and now while he looked down on himself *pun intended, she concentrated into his head, handing him the tissues with her left hand. He wasn't a human, he was a werewolf. Lusty, little son of a bitch had the audacity to trap girls in his own bar, where his army of werewolves glorify all the sins. All she could see in his mind was lust, for blood, and power. And she knew who her target for the night was. Killing the Alpha, which she suspected was the martini drenched bastard in front of her, meant peace for the wolves under him, his effect on him would go off probably.

"I need to get changed," he said still looking at himself.

"I can help," Love offered.

"I'd love that," he said winking at her.

Placing his hand on the small of her back, he made way to his office ascending the old wooden stairs. Opening the door for her, he waited for her. As she stepped in, he closed the door behind him, bolting it.

"So what is your name?" He asked.

"What's in a name?" She said.

"That's true," He said smirking at her, coming near her, pacing is hand on her arm, and holding her waist in his solid werewolf arm.

"Easy there, Tiger" she said trying to step back. 

He raised his hand in the air smiling at her, with her gun in his hand.

"Impressive," he said looking at the silver knife that he managed to scrape off her.

"Is it now?" She said taking out the gun from the high of her high shoes.

The two of them moved around a circle looking at each other in the eye.

"A bullet can't kill me," he said.

"Oh, it can't?" She said looking at the gun disappointedly, "But silver ones can," she said looking at him, loading the gun at him.

"A human wants to kill me, in my kingdom, astounding!" He commented.

"Kingdom? Seriously? This bar?" She added sarcastically looking at the worn off wooden ceiling.

"Why do you wish to kill me?" He asked in his glory.

"Look at you, all lusty, hungry for power and blood shed, why not kill you buddy?" She asked scrunching her nose at the last word. 

"Just out of curiosity, you are?" He asked still moving in a circle as Love followed his lead, neither of the two giving up.