Blue Lagoon

She. She is like mist. Filling the air with a powerful yet exotic aroma. She is like that finest of silk which slips off the skin with grace. She is the blood red lipstick which makes a woman stand out in crowd. She is like the finest of wine which tastes the finest when taken a sip at a time. She is the sound of the saxophone, so harmonious. She can make heads turn with grace and pious. She is a woman.

She sat by the pool in the seven star resort, sipping the blue lagoon the waiter had got her. He looked. She looked. She lingered her sight on him. He smiled as he got inside the pool. She nodded. 

Next day, she rode down the hallway, arms in his arm, drooling on his side, smiling, laughing. They entered his room together, but in the morning, the bell boy saw only one coming out, that too in a bathing gown. 

"Where is she?" He shouted.

"Who... sir?" The bell boy asked. 

"Charmine," he said. Then holding his head in his hands, he knew he had been conned, by the best.

------------------------------

Love sat in the lobby of the hotel, reading a magazine. She saw police enter the hotel, and in the giant mirror in front of her she could see what was happening behind her. A man in his forties, talked to the offices in agitation. Turning on the supernatural hearing she listened to their conversation.

"When did you wake up sir?"

"I don't know, eight...nine, but when I woke up, she was gone and so was the diamond necklace." He said.

"Sir, but you said you presented it to her?" he asked.

"Yes, but I didn't...listen officer I could really use your help to track a criminal down," he said.

"Maybe your girlfriend is out in the mall sir, have you tried calling her?" The officer asked.

"She wasn't my girlfriend," The man in the bathing gown said.

As the officers left his room, Love entered the room before it could get automatically locked. Feather steps where taken down the suite to his room, where he sat with his head in his hands, eyes closed due to exhaustion. 

"You were conned," Love said.

"Who are you?" The guy rose up from his sitting position. 

"I'm here to help,"

"And I should trust you, why?"

"No no no you don't trust anyone after yesterday darling, clearly you'll trust the wrong people," she said.

"Excuse me? I'm calling the guards," he said sounding offended, and took large steps towards the telephone. 
"If I were you I wouldn't do it," Love said as she placed her hand on his before he could rise the phone. Taking her hand back she looked at the tension on his face.

"The necklace, what was it worth?" she asked.

"How'd you know about it?" He asked.

"I'm here to help, remember?" She said.

"A few million," he said.

"And it was new?" She asked.

"No, it was...my wife's," he said.

"So your wife ran away?" Love asked as she remembered hearing the word girlfriend in the lobby before.

"No, my wife's in London,"

Love raised her eyebrows to that.

"She was a friend, a new one, I met her here in the hotel," he said.