Rosemary Greyhound

Another day, another case.

And this one was as described by Zee a peanut job. So packing the little leather duffle bag on the go, Love drove towards the town.

Reading the newspaper while examining the park to find her target, Love couldn't spot anything or anyone quite as much as she could suspect. There were women and children in the park, along with a few couples, none of which seemed to fit her target description, or body language.

Not quite satisfied with the day's progress she decided to read people's minds just for fun. A woman in black was thinking of divorcing her husband, while a girl in her twenties was thinking about the young handsome man who'd ask her out on a date. The child in her pink frock thought, rather wished of her pony like little horse toy to come to life, which was being pulled on the smooth carpeted grass, behind her with a rope tied to it's neck. Evading people's personal space to the extent of knowing what they were thinking was an entertainment in itself as well. The deal breaker was when, the teenage boy's who sat with his laptop in the park, thought's were evaded. The guys thought's weren't very clear to her, possibly due to the breaking eye contact as he occasionally looked up from the screen of the laptop. It was little pictures, of ropes, knifes, blood, and disappointment. Before Love could gather any more thought's, the guy packed his things, gathered his backpack and started moving out of the park.

Not really left with another choice, Love strode behind him, just to avoid loosing the guy with Match Up thought's. Walking with the carpet like grass under her feet, left and right. The sun rose like it would on a Sunday afternoon brunch in the sun. And while she wanted to stay, she knew she had to see what was this human up to.

As soon as the tiled ground touch the rear of her shoe, first left and then right, she regretted being who she was. Why couldn't she be like the woman with husbands, an jobs and children to take care of.

The guy turned left from the street, and entered the tall blue wooden door. Love followed him in, an went up the stairs, stopping right in front of the door he had unlocked a few minutes ago. Lost in her thoughts before she hadn't noticed what her surroundings look like. It was a little dark but clean narrow hallway up the stairs, each floor further leading to two apartment entrances, opposite each other. The empty milk bottles were placed outside the guy's apartment which stood proudly on the doormat next to Love's leather boots. Ensuring no one was watching her from the opposite door, she took out the Z-key to unlock the door, but surprisingly it was left open. Trying to go inside with pin drop silence, Love accidently hit the glass bottle with her end of her heel, and before it was too late, she bent down with her great reflexes avoiding the bottle to crack with the fall holding herself up with the other hand on the frame of the door.. Placing it back on top of the door mat, she close the door behind her. She stood in a small but cozy living area, which was an absolute mess. Pizza boxes scattered on the nice velvet couch, cans of beer were spilt on the wooden floor, and clothes were crumbled on top of the small drawing room table. Before Love could gather anything else, she heard the choking sound. Rushing towards the second door the room had, she saw the rope clenching on to his neck tied to the fan. Grabbing his legs between her torso and arms, she pushed him up to avoid the gravity pull.

As the two of them sat rather relaxed on the white tiled floor of the room, huffing and puffing due to the exhaustion, Love glared at him. Catching his eyes in her gaze, she tried reading his mind again. His name was Adranin. Was a law student. Before she could gather further he turned his gaze away.

"Hey, you, what did you think you were doing?" Love asked.

Adranin didn't respond.

"I'm asking you young man," she said.