Tequila Sunrise

The day at the labs were usual again. Workout sessions, breakfast, shower, research, lunch, tracking devices, coffee, case file management, dinner. Days went on, with a few changes in routines as per when either of the sisters arrived for rest or information or picking up the hi tech weapons and devices. Zee would occasionally treat Love with his hot chocolate with little marsh mellows, and Love would make him a meal or two. The two started complementing each others work in a fashion which increased the efficiency effectively. In free hours, Love helped Zee with his little kitchen garden, and Zee tried accompanying Love with her Play Station. The lab echoed with sounds of laugher many times a day. And when they slept at night, each of them felt safe and secure due to the presence of another in the adjoining room. The relationship wasn't really of  father and daughter but it wasn't even any less than that.

----------------------------------------------------

In the middle of a particular night Love received a call from an unknown number. As she cursed the person for disturbing her, she was put in a dilemma whether to answer it or not. Picking it up, she waited for the person at the other end of the call to say something.

"Hello, am I speaking to Love?" the boy said.

"Who is this?" Love asked.

"Hi Love, my name is Jordan." Love heart missed a beat listen to his name. She knew him, all too good, but how could he remember her.

"This may sound absurd, and I'm not sure if you know me, but I do know you. I've been working on finding...ahh...listen I need help, if you can...please help..." he said before the call got disconnected.

"Hello? Hel...Hello?" Love said.

As she rushed towards the lab in her night kimono, she tried tracing the phone number on Zee's computer. It showed the location of his house, then after a few seconds, Love noticed how quickly the location was changing. Love tried calling him again, but the network wasn't supporting it. After fifteen minutes, and thirty time trying to reach him, the phone rang. 

"Hello Love," the intimidating voice said.

"Who the hell are you?" Love said.

"Respect Love, show me some respect," he said.

"A werewolf," Love asked.

"Better, The Beta turned Alpha," he said.

"Pardon me, but I've met quite some douche bags like you, so a more elaborated intro would be appreciated," she said.

"Remember Michael?" he said.

"Michael...hm...let me see...nope, never heard of this douchebag," she said.

"Haha, that's funny, but do you know what's funny? A poor human dead due to your negligence and well...humor," he said.

"Don't touch him," she said.

"Well then...for that... you can come and save him, whenever you like," he said.

"Why are you setting him up as bait?" she asked.

"You killed my brother," he said.

"Well clearly I got you promoted, you're welcome," she said.

"It's not funny," he said in agitation and aggression.

"Oh isn't it?" she said.

"Forty eight hours is all you have love, Love" he said.

"And where do I have to come?" Love asked.

"I think you can arrange that," he said.

------------------------------------------------

Wearing the usual, she took the silver bullets from Zee's cabinets and helped herself with a few knifes from the silver box. Writing a note for Zee she left in her convertible with the little duffle bag.