Seven and Seven

"I need laser and that gas induced in one pair of heels Zee, if that is even a thing. Find a way to do it," Love ordered.

"I'm not a magician Love, and mind your tone young lady," Zee said.

"Guys we have a situation," Hope said as she rushed down the stairs, "Leah's missing."

"What?" Love couldn't believe her ears. 

"She was in Michigan last I heard... working on a case," she said rushing towards one of Zee's computer. The computer had the tracking information of everyone's cars. Typing her way through it, she stopped when the computer beeped to show the information. 

"Car GPS shows a shady motel named 'Love-Night' ." Hope said. 

"Doesn't sound like Leah," Love said.

"Exactly..." Zee contemplated.

"We should leave," Love said. "Zee, send us any information you get, right?" 

"We should call Dalilah," Hope said and the two of them noticed the emotion Love was holding back. 

"We aren't...really sure what happened, so let's just..." Love was interrupted by Hope.

"Exactly Love, at least we should let her know, incase we need backup,"

"We are backup Hope, you and me, besides she always makes it on time, so we'll call if anything goes wrong," she said. 

"Girls, take care," Zee said earning a nod from the two before they turned around and left the semi abandoned building. 

----------

"You see her car here?" Love asked as they moved out of the driving seat, with Hope quick on her feet behind her in the motel's parking.

"Nope," Hope confirmed looking around as the two looked around.

Entering the old shabby motel, Love and Hope talked to the receptionist who seemed to know nothing about a red haired, blue eyed, yeah tall girl. 

"She had us fooled," Love said.

"Yea, no doubt there," Hope said, "So what do we do now?"

"Her GPS. Call Zee and ask him, if the location has changed." Love ordered making Hope dial the number and turn around to talk to him. 

"He says, it's still the same," Hope said.

"Just as I thought," she whispered, "Ask him, if he can zoom in to get a more detailed location," Love said.

"Zee?" Hope confirmed, "He is asking you to turn the GPS on, on your phone."

Nodding at her, Love did as she was asked. Putting Zee on loud speaker the two of them moved in the directions he asked them to. 

"Just another left," Zee said over the call.

"It's a room," Hope said.

"Alright Zee, well get back to you," Love said and Hope touched the red icon. 

The two of them looked at each other as they knocked on the door, and when no one answered, Love opened the door with the Z-key. Turning the lights on, they searched for the GPS, everywhere, under the table, below the mattress, to find it nowhere. 

"Who do you think did this to her?" Hope asked while she rolled under the bed. 

"No one," Love said.

"Huh?"

"Let's just find the GPS Hope," Love said.

Searching the bathroom Love looked at herself in the mirror. The mirror contained a hint of blood on it's sharp edge. Putting the gun down on the sink, she lifted the mirror, detaching it from the wall. Knocking on the tiles, she noticed one of them was fitted loosely, so using her key, she pulled out the tile, only to reveal a little compartment containing a small basket.