Vesper

The British accent is much of a treat to the ears when it isn't really faked. And Love used her supernatural hearing to listen to the man who wore a designer suit, as he talked to the bartender, of how he would please a Vesper right away. Classy, real classy. Love thought.

The man was a womanizer, an Love was no exception to his charms. She couldn't help but check him out as he leaned on the bar top. And that accent and the gentlemanliness. All of it was infatuating. Making her way to the bar to get to know him better, she thought of ordering a Vesper, like he did. But before she could reach him, another woman was already talking to him. Thought Love wanted to work on him as a case, but she did feel the envious of the woman who took her chance. 

Acting natural, she sat on the other side of the man, leaving one chair in between. Rolling her eyes at the woman who flirted her way through the martini she drank, occasionally touching the gentleman on his chest or shoulder. Narrowing her eyes at her petty little acts, Love didn't remove gaze from her hand that rest on the man's shoulder even when she excused herself to the washroom. 

"Is there a problem?" The womanizer asked as he noticed the annoyance on Love's face.

"What?" Love was drawn out of her thoughts by him. 

"Are you alright Miss...."

"Love," she completed his sentence.

"Ah, much more than a name," he said.

"Sorry?" Love asked him to repeat as she wasn't sure what that meant.

"Should be," he said sipping his vesper.

"For?" She asked.

"Love," the man said as he wasn't able to make her understand the basics of flirting. "So would you like a drink?" The man asked.

"I don't think your date would appreciate that," Love said pointing at the glass the woman was sipping from. 

"Oh, we aren't together, if that's what you mean." He stated. 

The blue eyes met Love's just at the right time. The thought of mind reading him, and finding crazy shit gong on with him was what Love didn't want, but a job was a job and she did what was expected of her. But to her surprise, the man was clean. He was rather his thoughts surprised Love. The man was relishing her beauty, not in a lusty way, but rather the James Bond way. And his name was, well, Alexander.  

"Your eyes, are the most beautiful ones I've seen," he said as he drew Love out of his mind. 

"Thank you," she said just in time for him not to suspect anything insanely wrong with her. 

"I'd like to meet you, sometime," he said

"I haven't seem someone master the art of flirting with someone, while he is with someone else," Love joked.

"Well there's a first time to everything," he said.

"Darling, shall we?" The martini was back as she eyed Love. 

"Of course," he said before winking at Love leaving with her arm in his.  

The encounter she'd had today was quite normal, but her instinct told her otherwise. And following her instinct, she walked out of the club to follow them. The two of them walked towards the empty parking, where all that stood was the iron and no man, probably because it was late. She was at a good distance from the two to avoid any situation. But the man and woman didn't seem like people who'd pick people up from bars. They were to elite for that. As soon as the two reached this black car, they turned around to face each other, and while they talked, Love switched her supernatural hearing to get a glimpse of what they said. But much to her inconvenience she couldn't do that due to the high tension wire that was across the road.