Dark 'n' Stormy

"How is it made?" Love asked, as she sipped her Dark 'N' Stormy, the flirty bartender had made.

"Mixing Goslings Rum and..." 

"And?"

"Later Love," he said. And that was last of what Love heard before banging her head unconscious on the bar top. 

Next Love woke up after an hour, tied to a chair with ropes as thick as iron chains. Flinching in the same seating position, Love looked around in the dimly lit dungy room to find a window, even thought everything seemed blurry. Finding none, she closed her hurting eyes and took a deep breath in to calm her nerves. She tried to remember what had happened. 

Bar. 

Bartender.

The delicious Dark 'N' Stormy. 

Black out. 

"Son of a bitch," she exclaimed realizing her drink was spiked. 

"It was good, wasn't it?" The bartender said in British accent.

"You are so dead," Love warned still flinching in her chair. 

"Love, I don't think that will happen," he said taking out a knife from his pocket, after placing the gun on the warn out metal table beside him, on which he leaned.

"How do you know me?" Love asked trying to gain time. 

"Oh," he exclaimed playing with the knife in his hand. Then looking up to meet her eyes, he said, "You're the bitch who killed my brother."

Love raised her eyebrows at him asking him to elaborate. 

"I'm sorry to break it to you Stephan, but maybe your brother must be a lusty douchebag, if I killed him." She had read his mind, as probably he had no idea she could do it.

"Axel," Stephan said. 

"Oh," Love said as she was confused.  "Oh, your that pathetic werewolf's brother?"

Stephan laughed, before coming next to Love and hitting her arm with a wooden log that he picked up on the few steps. As Love screamed in pain, Stephan stepped behind her chair, and bending down to the level of her ear, he whispered, "Next time you say his name, do it with respect."

Turning her head back, she looked in his eyes, and switching her gaze from his eyes o his lips and then back up, she opened her mouth after a few seconds, "Go to hell."

Love's biggest strength was mind reading, and when she looked in his eyes, she knew where he'd keep a spare knife, right in his pocket. And before he could straighten up, she removed the knife, very cautiously with her tied hands. Holding Love by her hair, he made way to her front.

"Who do you think you are?" He asked making Love flinch in pain as he moved the knife down her arm on the healing gun wound. Cutting the rope that tied her hands wasn't an easy task, when one of the arm felt numb, and the ropes were as thick as a trees bark. But tried her way through it, she managed to cut it. Thinking of hitting him off guard, Love acted like she was still tied up, while he continued to move the knife around her wound, which now was bleeding. 

"Honestly, I was happy that you of all the others killed him, but man you're not a hunter. You're something else..."

"Why'd you think that?"

"Because you fucking destroyed the pack I was supposed to rule after him," he said.

"FYI, that was my sister, not me"

"And telling me this you think I'll let the two of you live?"

"Of course not, but you know what, maybe you shouldn't underestimate the one sitting right in front of you," she said. And while Stephan looked back to meet her eyes, he was met with a cut, as Love rose from her chair, and stabbed him in the chest next.