Expresso Martini

Sitting on the grey velvet couch, Love couldn't get acclimated to the vibe of a coffee shop. She order a cup of coffee, and looked around to find someone of her interest. Finding none, she thought of calling it a day off, so lying back waiting for the caffeine inflicted drink, closing her eyes to relax, she looked at the book rack on one wall of the coffee shop. Not to be the odd one out, as other people were either reading or meeting someone, she got up to get a book for herself. It had been years since she had indulged in a fictional world to take her mind of the sins that roam hers. So getting herself a big black book, with an apple on its cover, she started reading it. Getting romantically involved with a human was not much of a decent idea for Love, leave aside a blood lusty vampire. So diching the book back on the table, she decided to find another one, as dreaming about your first love get hunter by your bare hands wasn't a good option for her.

"I couldn't imagine someone like you read a little new adult fiction like that?" The grey sweatshirt guy said as he smiled the most charming smile.

"What do you mean?" Love raised an eyebrow.

"You," he pointed at her with an open hand, "Seem kickass with that whole black outfit look, don't seem like the one who'd be waiting for a prince charming," he said.

"Love," she introduced herself.

"At first sight?" the guy joked.

"Ha ha, funny, not." Love giggled.

"So shall I get you something?" He asked as he took the seat next to her.

"I've already ordered, but if you would like something?"

"I told you, you seem kickass," he shook his head.

The waitress got Love's order and took the guy's order, while he asked her to get it prepared quick.

"You don't look like a Latte person," he said, "More of an Expresso Martini person."

"Don't say that," Love said sipping her coffee, "Last time someone named a fancy cocktail, I had to kick some ass." Making him chuckle, Love smiled at him.

"There is your order," The waitress said placing the mug of coffee on the center table.

"You seem like an expresso well," Love said.

"You mean boring?" he asked as he sipped his cappuccino.

"That's what you think of it?" Love asked surprised.

"Kind of," he said winking at her.

Now, Love needed to see what was going on inside him. The way he talked was way to perfect, and such perfection doesn't come unsuspicious. So switched her mind reading on with the next blink of her eyes, but to her surprise, he was clear, too clear. No one is so clean of thoughts. Something was seriously wrong with this Epitome of Perfection. His good boy bad thing smile was way to infatuating, even for Love.

"So any plans of the day?" He asked smiling at the end of his question.

"Why?" Love asked.

"I have plans for us, and I guess you are in?" He said.

Smart, he was intimidating, Love thought. He knew how to play with his preys, if that is what he was doing, that is.

"Can I refuse?" She said trying to play her cards right.

"I don't think so." He chuckled.

Moving out of the coffee shop, he lead the way for her to his car. After unlocking his convertible he looked at Love to see her awestruck face, and to his satisfaction she had to do the little improvisation act.