Caipirinha

The perfect balance between tartness, sweetness and the alcohol:- Caipirinha

Amara woke up with a heavy head as she tried to recall what had happened last night. Supporting her head with her hand she tried to look around herself. A room. A white walled room, with wooden do over all around till the skirting behind the rocking chair as she looked in it's direction. Slowly getting conscious of her surroundings, feeling the soft mattress below her, realized she hadn't been in a room like this ever before. Then where was she?

As she tried to get of the bed, she noticed the shuffling footsteps outside the closed door to her right. The best she could think of, as the door opened was to closed her eyes and drop dead on the bed from her half raised state, rather than confronting the person who brought her here. So she did what she did. And as the door opened, the footsteps were heard. And next the mattress  to her side dropped down. She could feel the breath fanning her face as someone leaned on her. With a racing heart, she knew if she rose now, something bad could happen, so keeping her act right, she stayed right where she was, trying to control the epinephrine secretion in her body by calming herself, telling he it will all be over , and stopping herself in time from shaking to fear.

She heard a little laugh, as the person stepped back from the mattress. Not sure she should open her eyes, she decided to keep them close until she heard the door close. The footsteps retreated and the door shut bang right after that. So getting of the edge she felt happy to have  missed falling off, she rose from her lying position, soon realizing she stood on a mountain clift, after all.

"What do you think you are doing?" The guy with big muscular biceps said, as their eyes met.

Taking her eyes off his muscles, she could drool on any moment now, she tried to look away as soon as she looked into his blue ones.

"I...ahm," she tried to think of something but when she found none, she kept her eyes low, looking at the skirting.

"Alright, so you can change if you'd like to," he said pointing at the ironed clothes in his hand. 

Amara looked at him, afraid to look into his eyes, keeping her eyes fixed at the clothes. The clothes reminded her of her current situation. She looked back at herself, only to find the black sling dress still on. She remembered. Bar. Beer. Dance. Stranger. Blue eyes. Bitch...

"You're the guy from the bar," she said.

"Yes," he said, like the accusing tone was a matter of pride.

"How dare you? I asked you to leave me alone." She stated jumping off the bed now. 

"I clearly did," he said winking at her.

"The drink, you sent it, didn't you?" she asked earning a grin from him.

"With a note..." he said. 

Closing her eyes to calm her nerves, she couldn't believe she acted so stupid. She could feel his eyes on her, as while she turned to look at him, she saw him checking her out, like he had done last night behind the bar, while she talked on the phone. And next she knew, she felt dizzy. Next she remembers is waking up here. 

"You're..."

"Hot?" The guy interrupted her wrath.

"Creepy," she said as she snatched the clothes from his hands and locked the bathroom door behind her. As she started to change her slip dress she noticed the window without the grills in the bathroom. She put on the clothes next but before she could step back in the room, she heard a few whispers outside, like someone would do on a secret call.

"I'll be back in a few," she heard him say as the door was heard open and close right after that. 

What is the first thing you try to do if you realize that you aren't where you should be? Run.