Rum

The twenty-five year old babysitter, closed the door as the owner of the house left her five year old with her. Making the little one a sandwich, she placed the plate in front of him on the table.

The child, Austin didn't raise his eyes to look at the lady's face. He chewed his food, while playing with his food, particularly with the cheese slice inside it. 

"Don't play with your food," Samantha said coming near him to place the glass of juice in front of him. Austin reacted to it thinking he was going to get hit from her. 

"Austin, why are you scared?" Samantha asked to which Austin shook his head. 

"Go to your room after this," she commanded making Austin nod at her, still his eyes to the ground.

Climbing the stairs up, the lad started feeling dizzy. But with the little strength he had, he pulled himself up the stairs and went straight to bed.  Landing on his stomach, he he slept as soon as he hit the bed.  

"Are you sure? Kayla, this seems pretty normal," Love said as she shifted her eyes between the two windows, one with the child and other with the babysitter. 

"My sources aren't to be doubted." She stated.

Nodding at that she connected the dots.

"This is why you came last night, to seek my help," Love said.

"I don't understand" Kayla said keeping her eyes at the child from the little room on the opposite side of the road they had rented. 

"You didn't come to save 'my sweet little....uhm.. I mean not so little ass'," she said giving a little thought to her ass.

"Not really," she said looking through the binocular.

"Asswipe," Love said.

"Hole," Kayla said still focus on the child. "Come on, it's time" she said.

"Lead the way," Love said.

Samantha entered Austin's room as, and looking at him sleep she closed the door behind her, though the two were alone in the house. She strode towards Austin, thought the room was small in size. Lying next to him, Samantha looked at the tiny figure, and as she was deep in her thoughts, the door struck open in a bang, revealing two slender figures dressed one dressed in black and the other in white, with long gorgeous straight and wavy hair.

"Step back from him," Kayla said raising her gun at her. 

"I'm calling 911," Samantha said.

"Sure, go ahead, they need to see this," Love said raising the images in her hand, which had all the dirty the babysitter had done with the babies she had been taking care of for the past two years.

"Who are you?" She asked eyeing the two of them, raising from the bed. And as Kayla walked towards the child, Samantha ran towards the door, pushing Love aside, making her fall to the ground.

"What the hell?" Kayla said looking at Love fall after a human pushed her. 

Love removed the hair stands from her face as she sat on the ground, on her hips, folding her legs to her stomach, leaning on her right elbow which touched the ground.

They heard Samantha scream from down the stairs, listening to which Love smiled widely at Kayla. 

"A trap, seriously?" She asked.

"What? It's fun" she said giggling earning an eyeroll from Kayla. 

Kayla kept her hand on the child's forehead, trying to get him conscious. As the child starting moving slowly now, Kayla moved towards the door.