Planning

The next day

Jimins pov

I sit at the counter and scroll through wedding venues "all of these aren't beautiful enough for jungkook" yoongi walks to me and puts two pairs of rings in front of me "which ones"

I look at them and sigh "jungkook likes purple

I look at them and sigh "jungkook likes purple.... But the other ones are nice..." yoongi huffs "the purple ones are just cheap... This one is real diamond... So?" I nod "the diamond... Jungkook deserves the best of the best" yoongi rolls his eyes "fucking simp"

He walks into the back room taking the rings with him. Jin walks to me "I found a dress... But if he puts it on it'll be obvious what's going on, I've also found a tiara for him because y'know he's your princess" I nod

I gasp "fuck! Jin you're a genius!!" he nods "I know.........Just tell me how again?" I smirk "a princess deserves a royal wedding venue" he nods "wow... I really AM a genius" I roll my eyes

I then book a venue and smirk "this Saturday...we will be married" jin nods "so I can order the dress? No price range?" I shake my head "no?... Its not like I'm broke so go crazy"

He squeals and then pulls his phone out to order Jungkooks dress and stuff.

Namjoon walks to me "okay so... About the flowers... 78% of them are broken" I nod "that's exactly what I thought would happen which is why I've asked hobi to help you" hoseok walks to us and nods "yep! Come on hyung! We won't break any of the stems and we'll get them to the venue, send me the address"

"address to what?"

We all freeze in our places and turn slowly to see jungkook holding the twins stood by the door.

I thought I told him to go shopping. I smile "hey baby, you alright?" he nods "yeah, I just got back from the mall... What's the address you have to send him" I nod "ah that's just the address for where I get my ink from...ive ran out of pink ink so... He needs to go get me some"

Jungkook nods "okay... Anyway hyunwoo was having a tantrum because he wanted apps" I take hyunwoo from him and I then look at jungkook "what size clothes are they in" he raises an eyebrow "theyre in a range of sizes... I can send you the exact sizes in a message when I get home...may I ask why?"

I smirk "nope that's a surprise!" he giggles "okay..." he looks around "everyone seems to be busy today...did I inturrupt?" I shake my head "of course not baby, we love having you here especially with the twins"

Ayeong babbles. Jungkook then takes hyunwoo from me "when will you be home? So I know what time to make dinner?" I look around "I've got three more clients then I'll be there" he nods "okay well I'll make it at 7?"

I nod "sounds great" he kisses my cheek "see you at home... I only popped in to say hi" I smile "see you at home beautiful, I love you" he giggles "I love you too" he then waves to the others and leaves

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. Taehyung sighs "that was stressful" I nod "tell me about it...i can't believe I just lied to him... I feel terrible"

Yoongi rolls his eyes "well if you didn't the whole surprise wedding would have been ruined... So keep up with the lies jimin" my grandmother walks into the store "okay! What's been planned and what needs to be planned?"

I take a deep breath
"I've done the venue, jin did Jungkooks dress, shoes and tiara... Yoongi got the rings, tae sorted the cake and photographer, hobi and namjoon are sorting flowers and the guest list.... Um what else?"

I wince when she slaps the back of my head "have you got a suit? And the crown?" I groan "Im not wearing a crown!" she crosses her arms "Park jimin, when you are king you will have to wear a crown every day"

I roll my eyes "fuck off I ain't doing-Ah OW!" she flicks my ear. I pout "fine!! I'll get the crown" he huffs "I've already got it" she holds up the crown and I sigh looking at it

"now I just have to get a suit then we're ready" I look at the time and sigh "is Saturday to early?" my grandmother slaps the back of my head again "don't worry so much, it will be the best day of your life, the day you finally become king"

I roll my eyes and lean against the counter

... I'm so nervous.....