alone

Jungkooks pov

I wake up and whine a little. I sit up and stretch and then stand up and see the window open. I pout "Aish that's why it's so cold!" I walk to it and then close and lock the windows along with all the doors.

I then walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower. I change into one of jimins hoodies and some short shorts and I ruffle my hair and make some food and then sit at the table alone eating

It's so boring without jimin here....

Jimins pov

I walk around hell and laugh watching people who are suffering for the rest of eternity. I smirk seeing Bangchan sat on a rock "CHAN!!" He looks at me and gasps "no..way! Is that you park?" I nod and walk to him and hug him "it's been awhile!" He nods "it's been two thousand years jimin!"

I chuckle and then he turns around
"OI FELIX!!! COME 'ERE BRO!!"
I hear Felix's voice on the distance "HERES YOUR RAMEN!"
Bangchan laughs "WHAT'D YOU MAKE BRO?!"
I chuckle and Felix walks over and looks at me and then turns away with the ramen he was holding "For me 'cus!"

I laugh "oi!" He puts it down and then runs to me "jimin!!!!" I catch him in my arms "hey Lix! It's been awhile! It's good to see you both again!"  Felix jumps down "we heard you have a human mate! That's awesome!"

I nod "you wouldn't believe how gorgeous he is! Ah wait I have a photo!" I take my phone out and Bangchan chuckles "we can already tell you're so deeply in love with him" I nod "he is the reason my heart keeps beating"

I turn my phone to them and they gasp seeing the photo of Jungkook

Felix gasps "whoa he's so beautiful! I love his hair!" I smile "and he's all mine~" Bangchan nods "he's alone?" I nod "yeah? But he should have locked Everything" Bangchan sighs "be careful jimin

Felix gasps "whoa he's so beautiful! I love his hair!" I smile "and he's all mine~" Bangchan nods "he's alone?" I nod "yeah? But he should have locked Everything" Bangchan sighs "be careful jimin.....you know how woojin is..."

Felix sighs and looks down when Bangchan says his name. I tilt my head "did he do something to you Lix?" He sighs "we were playing a game with the others....and he pushed me down and my back hit a bench...all because he wanted to grab my nametag which was on my back....he physically pushed me to the ground.....and it...it really hurt"

I growl a little "that asshole tried to tell me that I belong to him...he doesn't deserve to live... he deserves to be burned alive and made to suffer for all eternity" they both nod "if only he would die..."

My stomach drops and I feel my heart beat get faster and I turn around "something's wrong....." They both look at me confused "what do you mean?" I growl "something's wrong....come to earth with me right now..."

They both go to say something but I glare at them and they both nod and we then make our way to earth.
We end up in mine and Jungkooks house bathroom. Bangchan gasps "whoa....it's been thousands of years since I've seen a real human home"

We walk out to the lounge where I see jungkook asleep on the couch.....I walk to him and shake him gently "baby wake u- OW SHIT!" I pull my hand away when I get burnt. My eyes widen when jungkook suddenly turns to dust on the couch "w-what the fuck?"

Felix and Bangchan gasp "what's going on?!" I look around "I don't know!" We all search around the house and I can't find jungkook anywhere "HE SAID HE WOULDN'T LEAVE!!! WHERE IS HE!?!?!!"

Felix gasps "jimin calm down! Maybe he just went to the store" my eyes turn bright red "HE SAID HE WOULDN'T LEAVE SO WHERE THE FUCK IS HE! FIND HIM NOW!!" For fuck sake jungkook where are you?!