will you?

One month later
Jungkooks pov

I laugh listening to jin-hyung yelling at hoseok for stealing his ice cream....he could be a rapper if he wanted to!

They all go silent and look at something behind me (we were all at the beach) I hesitate but turn around and smile a little

I peck his cheek "hey daddy" he chuckles "hey baby,having fun?" I nod "jin-hyung is yelling at Hobi for stealing his ice cream

I peck his cheek "hey daddy" he chuckles "hey baby,having fun?" I nod "jin-hyung is yelling at Hobi for stealing his ice cream...it's funny.....I thought you had a lot of clients today? So you could come" he sighs "I actually only had two and then I  was running errands...which is why I came here actually" his hair is pink so he's very happy....

I smile "what's up?" He grabs my hand "close your eyes" I tilt my head "okay?" I close my eyes and he then pulls me somwhere "what is going on?" He Huff's "shush and follow me" I giggle "okay?"
He stops walking and I feel him step behind me "okay.....open"

I hesitate but open my eyes and tilt my head "what is this?" I crouch down a little to read what it says and I gasp a little

I stand up and then turn around and cover my mouth when I see jimin on one knee holding a box towards me. He sighs "look....this isn't the most romantic place to propose....but I can't risk losing you again....so.....jeon Jungkook.....will you marry me?" He opens the box and I see a ring inside.

I tear up and nod "of course I will!" He smiles and puts the ring on my finger. I don't let him stand up and I hug him tightly making him fall backwards into the sand, he laughs and wraps his arms around me "I love you baby" I smile and look at him "I love you too"

I then kiss him deeply and he kisses back moving his hands to my cheeks. I tilt my head deepening the kiss and he sits up not breaking the kiss making me sit in his lap.
I pull away and smile brushing some sand from his hair "is this what you've been planning all day?"

He nods "kinda yeah...I had to get all of this onto the beach without you seeing me and I then had to make sure hoseok didn't fuck it up" I giggle "oh so that's why hoseok was crying every time he looked at me?" He nods "yeah....that bastard can't keep a secret"

I laugh a little "he did his best" he kisses my head and nods. He then grabs my hand "is the ring okay?" I look at the ring and smile

 He then grabs my hand "is the ring okay?" I look at the ring and smile

(↑ thats the type of ring)

"Jimin....it's beautiful...I love it" I smile and then make him look at me and then climb off his lap and sit in front of him "Everything is Amazing okay? Stop stressing it's not good for the baby"

He stares at me confused "a-as in....you? Cause you're my baby?" I shake my head and grab his hand "you're gonna be a father" he looks at me shocked "wait.... really?!" I giggle and nod "I did a test a few days after we had sex which was a month ago when you became king y'know when we came home?"

His eyes widen and he nods "I didn't think that would get you pregnant....omg this is amazing!!" I laugh when he pulls me onto his lap "you have my baby inside you!!" I nod "I do....you're gonna be a dad!" He laughs and then stands up making me stand up as well.

He picks me up and spins me around making me laugh "I'm gonna be a dad!!" He puts me down and smiles widely putting his hands on my stomach "we're gonna be a family" I look up at him and see tears in his eyes and he keeps mumbling to himself "we're gonna be a family....."

One tear rolls down his cheeks and I wipe it away "what's wrong?" He sighs "i-i don't know if I'll be a good father....I never had a good role model...." I smile "that doesn't matter....you're going to be the best father in the world! Our child will adore you.... okay?"

He hugs me tightly and I hug back and he smiles and steps back "thank you baby.... you've made me the happiest person in the whole world!!" He kisses me deeply and I kiss back putting my hand on his cheek

We're gonna be a family....he's gonna be an amazing father....I can tell.....
I'm so happy!