hell

Jungkooks pov

I don't let go of jimins arm and he speaks to his parents about woojin and other things.
I gulp when his mother looks at me "you're so scared" jimin scoffs "yeah no shit mother he is litterally in a place he has never been before which is surrounded by fire and eternal suffering"

Mr park nods "why did you bring him then? Hell is no place for a human" jimin growls "yeah well a castle is no place for an asshole!" My eyes widen "j-jimin stop!" Mrs park sighs "you haven't changed at all jimin"

I hug jimins arm tighter when I hear someone behind me. Jimin Huff's "that asshole is still alive?!" Mrs park nods "he's your grandfather jimin be nice" we both then turn around I see a terrifying looking demon right in front of my face.

I scream and hide my face quickly. Jimin growls louder "back up!!" I feel jimins arms around me and I melt into his grip. I look up and the demon growls "that's a human.....and it's not dead!" Jimin growls louder "AND HES MINE SO BACK UP!"

I whimper and grip Jimins shirt and whisper "i-i want to go home..." Jimin nods "okay baby....take a deep breath and close your eyes....I'm not going to let go of you.... it's okay" I grip his shirt tightly and close my eyes

He says something causing all the others to growl.i feel dizzy again and jimin starts to rub my back "open your eyes beautiful" I hesitate but open my eyes and I look up at him. He sighs "I'm sorry baby.....you got so scared....."

He hugs me tightly and I hug back "it's okay.....i-i just didn't like it.....I'm sorry you couldn't spend more time with your parents" he shakes his head "don't say it like that baby....it's okay.....I saw them enough and we will never go back okay? I promise"

I bury my head into the crook of his neck "i-its so scary there daddy" he rubs my back "I know it was baby and I'm sorry....I didn't think you'd get that scared" I shake my head "it's not your fault daddy" he chuckles and kisses my cheek "wanna go to the bedroom baby?"

I look at him "when will you change me into a vampire" he sighs "whenever you're ready......I don't want to do it suddenly because being a vampire will change you as a person"

I nod "I see...." He picks me up by my thighs making me wrap my legs around his waist and he walks from the bathroom to the bedroom where he sits on the bed "one day I'll make you into a vampire....just tell me when and I will..... okay?"

I nod and then cuddle up to him as he lays down on the bed

How do I decide when I want to be turned into a vampire?! How do I make that decision.......