vampire

Jungkooks pov

Jimin then picks me up and walks to his room and sits me on his bed and then hands me some clothes.
I stand up and look at him "where's the bathroom?" He points to a door a few steps away. I walk to it and open it and my eyes widen when I walk in and see blood all over the mirror.

He Huff's "whoops....I forgot to clean that" he closes the door "just change here....I won't look",
I hesitate but nod. He turns away and I change into the clothes he gave me which was one of his hoodies and sweatpants.

I sit down on the bed and yawn a little. He turns around and then lays down on the bed. He was in sweatpants and no shirt.
I hesitate but lay so my head is on his chest and I look at him "jimin?"

He looks at me "yes?" I gulp a little "can you tell me about vampires?" He nods "I guess"
He sits up a little "what do you want to know?" I shrug "everything" he chuckles and nods "alright....so obviously as you know....vampires suck blood... in my case I can drink other people's blood because I'm not in a proper relationship....if I was mated with someone I would only be able to live off of their blood....like Yoongi can only drink taehyungs or hoseoks blood or he could die....I do prefer your blood....but like I said....at the moment we are not in a proper relationship for me to mate you yet"

I nod "I see....what is mating?" He chuckles "in short....we basically have sex and I make you mine....I bite you and suck your blood while you're experiencing an organ and that will create a bond between us that will only ever break if one of us die....however if we got together I'd probably end up turning you into a vampire so then we could be together for eternity"

I blush a little "do you have any powers?" He nods "a few....I can walk on ceilings and walls....and then I can fly....I'm a lot faster and stronger than a human....I can levitate things.... telekinesis....and I can also transfer my power to people....well not power....but energy?....so if my mate was injured I could pass them energy and power so they won't be in pain and can continue normally....and then obviously I can kill someone by biting them and I can also turn into a bat AND I don't age...."

I nod "ohhhhh okay...can I see your fangs?" He hesitates but nods and then opens his mouth.
I gasp a little when I see his fangs.
I smile "they're so cool" he smiles "thanks...." They disappear and he looks at me now with his mouth closed.

He puts his hand on my neck where the bite mark was "you're so beautiful" I blush and then kiss him and then pull away and lay down facing away from him still blushing "goodnight jimin"

He chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him "goodnight baby....don't tell jin-hyung I touched your waist though....or kissed you" I laugh a little "don't worry about hyung I'm sure he'll be fine",
We both close our eyes and fall asleep.

Today was one of the best days of my life!

The next day at the tattoo shop

"I GAVE YOU SPECIFIC RULES! NO KISSING! NO-"
I laugh and watch jin-hyung scould jimin.

Jimin crosses his arms "hyung he started it....he kissed me first", jin-hyung slowly turns to me.
I glare at Jimin "snitch" he laughs.
I stand up from my seat "h-hyung I-"
He starts to walk towards me

I gasp "no!", I run to the back room where I see hoseok,yoongi and taehyung kissing one another.
I huff "guys....gross..."
I scream when Jin grabs me and pulls me to him "you know the rules kook!"

I wince a little when he grabs my ear and pulls me back to jimin.
He makes me sit down next to jimin and he crosses his arms.
I rub my ear "hyung that hurt"
He nods "it was meant to....you two obviously can't stay by my rules....so what I'm gonna have to do....is separate you two-"

Both me and Jimin growl at him and he laughs "calm down...jesus Christ....hmmm...."
I lean my shoulder on jimins shoulder and be kisses my head "cute baby" I giggle.

Jin-hyung tilts his head "and you aren't together?....I call bullshit"
Jimin Huff's "hyung-"
Jin crosses his arms "look chim I'll even help you! Kookie! You are now jimins boyfriend....adorable couple.... now say my rules back to me jimin"

Jimin rolls his eyes "no kissing,no cuddling, definitely no sex, no inapropriate touching, don't go near the waist, keep away from the ass and thighs, and-"
I inturrupt him "hyung.... seriously....calm down....stop being so protective...."

Jin-hyung sighs "I'm sorry bun....it's just....I get worried"
I stand up and nod "I know you do....but I'll be alright" he kisses my head and then walks to namjoon who was doing a tattoo.

I sit down next to jimin and huff "damn hyung" jimin chuckles and wraps an arm around me "it's cute though....he cares a lot about you" I nod "I know....he's like my older brother..."
Jimin kisses my cheek "so..... we're boyfriends now?", I giggle and nod "if that's what you want yes"

He smiles and pulls me closer to him "im very happy" his hand travels down to my waist and then he gasps when suddenly Jin walks over and slaps his hand "oi! What did I say about the waist?! I'll cut your hand off jimin! Don't test me"
Jimin moves his hand to my shoulder.
I huff "jin-hyung! Go away!",
Jin glares at jimin "I'm watching you",I roll my eyes

I have a boyfriend.....a vampire boyfriend!
I'm so lucky!!!!