🔞in the kitchen🔞

Terrible smut warning
(I can't write smut so I'm sorry in advance)

Two days later

Jimins pov

I watch jungkook Cooking dinner for us both....the fake tattoos have started to fade which I hate because they make him look hot as fuck.....you don't know the struggles I've been through these last two days.....the amount of showers I've had to take during these two days is ridiculous.....

Jungkooks pov

I smile a little making dinner for me and Jimin. I gasp when I accidentally spill the food onto my shirt. I sigh and step back from the stove "damn food" I look around and then huff and take my shirt off and continue cooking

I gasp when jimin walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist "why no shirt baby? Are you trying to make me have a hard time?" I shake my head "I spilled some of the food on my shirt

I gasp when jimin walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist "why no shirt baby? Are you trying to make me have a hard time?" I shake my head "I spilled some of the food on my shirt....I'm sorry.....but...what do you mean exactly?"

My eyes widen when I feel his hard member against my butt. I blush "o-o-oh..." He nods "two days I've been sorting this out myself....could you maybe....help me out?~" I blush more "b-but the food" he smirks "we'll come back to it....it will be fine~"

I hesitate and then then turn to him "w-will it hurt?" He nods "for a little but I'll take care of you..." I gulp and nod "o-okay..." He smirks and kisses me deeply. I grip his shirt and gasp a little not really knowing what to do.

He pulls away, I gulp "I-in the kitchen?" He nods "yep I'm too impatient to wait to go to the bedroom" I gasp when he starts to kiss my neck and then traces some of the tattoos on my neck with his tounge making me tilt my head back

He turns the stove off quickly and then I wince a little when his fangs pierce my skin. I close my eyes and he sucks some of my blood. He then pulls away and takes his shirt off making me blush.

I look at his tattoos and smirk a little "you're so handsome~" he chuckles "not as handsome as you~" he picks me up and sits me on the kitchen counter away from the food. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him deeply and he immediately kisses back.

I then hesitate but suck on his tounge and I hear him groan a little, I pull away and he then makes more marks going down my neck onto my chest. He tugs at the sweatpants I was in. I look down at him as he kisses all the way down to the waistband of my sweatpants and then I lift myself up so he can pull them down.

I blush more when he pulls them down...I wasn't wearing any underwear underneath, he chuckles "such a naughty baby~" I gulp "s-stop staring" he stands up and then kisses me deeply and I kiss back.

I tug at the black jeans he was in and undo the button and zip on them. He pulls away from the kiss "are you sure baby?" I nod "you'll take care of me" he smiles and then I blush when he gets into his knees and licks up my member.

I gasp and grip his hair making him groan. I whimper a little when he takes my whole member into his mouth and starts to move his head. I grip his hair "a-a-ah~" he continues this movement making me moan and tug his hair a little "j-j-j-jimin i-i-i- f-feel f-f-funny!~"

He looks up at me and then continues to move his head "A-a-a-a-ah j-j-j-jimin~" I feel a knot in my stomach and then I grip jimins hair tightly and release. My eyes widen a little when jimin stands up and swallows what was in his mouth. He then kisses me deeply and I taste something quite sweet on his lips.

He smirks and pulls away "you're so so beautiful" I whine "i-i want more~" he chuckles "as you wish~" I tilt my head a little when he pulls something out of one of the draws.he chuckles "yoongi-hyung told me to put lube in every room of the house...never know when you're gonna need it~" I blush

He then takes his jeans off and I see a big bulge in his boxers. He then takes them off and my breath hitches.....it's not going to fit.....jimin looks at me and I smile reassuringly at him.
He then puts some lube onto his member and strokes up and down his member a few times and then looks at me "lay back baby"

I hesitate but then lay back a little. I feel the tip at my enterance.he then intertwines our fingers and kisses me deeply and I wince a little when I feel him push in a little.i squeeze his hand tightly and tears roll down my cheeks. He pulls away from the kiss "we can stop baby"

I shake my head "n-no I'm okay.......y-you're just so...... big" I gasp when he pushes the rest inside and then waits for me to adjust.. I take a few deep breaths and slowly the pain fades away and Its replaced by pleasure

I pull him down to me and kiss him deeply. He starts to move his member all the way out and then thrusts back in making me moan into the kiss and tangle my hands into his hair.
He groans a little when I tug his hair accidentally.

I pull away from the kiss and Moan loudly when he starts to thrust faster. I grip his hair "F-fuck d-d-daddy!~" he growls "call me that again~" I scream in pleasure when he hits a bundle of nerves inside me making me go crazy "AH~ F-FUCKING S-SHIT~ Y-YES!~"

He continues to thrust and then he bites down on my neck again making me wince a little and then he sucks my blood. I moan and pull him closer to me "d-d-daddy i-i-i-" he nods "cum for me baby~ make a mess baby~"

The continues thrusting. I scratch his back by accident and moan his name loudly and release again all over mine and his stomachs and chests.
He groans "c-can I cum inside baby?" I nod "y-yes!~"

He Thrusts a few more times and then I feel something warm filling me up. He stops thrusting and looks at me kissing my cheek. I pant and wrap my arms around his neck "I love you daddy" he chuckles "I love you too baby....you did Amazing"

I close my eyes and try and catch my breath and then whine when he pulls out. He kisses me quickly "let's clean up and we'll order takeout okay?" I nod and gasp when he picks me up bridal style. He walks to the bathroom and puts me down and I blush feeling cum dripping down my thighs.
He chuckles "so fucking hot covered in hickeys, blood and cum~"

We both get into the shower and jimin washes my hair and helps me wash my body and then we climb out and get dressed. We then both cuddle up together on the couch while jimin orders takeout. He looks at me "do not tell jin-hyung or he'll beat my ass" I giggle and snuggle up to him "we broke all of jin-hyungs rules.... it'll be fine...."

But better not tell jin-hyung just in case he does beat us both with a slipper

((A/N: I'm sorry for those of you that read that😂 that was probably the worst thing I've written. I'm very sorry))