idk

Jimins pov

I watch jungkook and his mother talking. I lean against the counter and yoongi walks to me "what do you think our parents are up too?" I sigh "fuck knows....maybe they're back in hell?" He shrugs "maybe.....would you ever take jungkook to hell?"

I scoff "of course fucking not! No!" Yoongi tilts his head "why not? You've taken taehyung there before" I nod "so he could meet you and Hoseok! No....I'm not ever taking jungkook to hell....no" he rolls his eyes "whatever",

I feel another presence in the shop. I look around and then growl "jungkook come here" jungkook looks at me "huh?" My eyes turn red and jungkook then gulps and walks to me. I push him behind me and Yoongi growls "who's there?!"

I huff seeing a vampire behind jungkook. My eyes go normal and I pull jungkook into my arms and growl "hello woojin" he Huff's and then smirks "hello jimin~ long time no see~"

He goes to touch jungkook but I hit his hand. He smirks "so possessive.....why? Is this human.....your Boyfriend?" I nod "yes he is dumbass and the whole of hell knows that I have a human Boyfriend...." He looks down "you were mine jimin"

Jungkook rolls his eyes "ugh....this is pathetic" he gets out my grip and kisses my cheek "you sort this out and I'm going to sit with my mother" I nod "yeah....sorry baby" he smiles and then walks and sits with his mother.

Woojin grabs my hand "please jimin....you are mine" I scoff "I'm not....if anything I'm Jungkooks" he scoffs "that bitch doesn't doesn't deserve you" I pull my hand our his grip "he deserves a lot better than me but he chose to me with me....i have litterally marked him....see those marks on his neck...I made them and you see these?"

I pull my shirt down a little so he can see the hickeys jungkook left "these are ones he made.....so let me tell you it slowly so your thick skull understands.....I am with jungkook....and jungkook is with me.....we love one another-"

Yoongi cuts me off "they even had sex two days ago" woojin gasps "what?!" I nod "why does it matter anyway?" He looks down "because he could end up having your kids" I nod "that originally was my plan...the one I love having my kids?....yeah sounds about right"

Woojin goes to slap me and I gasp when jungkook grabs his wrist and then pushes him away. He makes me look at him "hey daddy~ my mother just left and she said she loved the tattoo" I smile "I'm glad....." He looks at woojin out the corner of his eye and Huff's "he's still here.....I want you to bend me over your desk~"

My eyes widen, woojin looks down and then walks out the shop. Jungkook steps back "fucking desperate asshole was getting on my nerves" I put my hands on his waist "you said that just to get him to leave?" Jungkook giggles "yes but the offer for you to do that is always- OW!"

He screams when Jin hits him with the slipper again "where did you come from?!" Jungkook whines. I gasp when Jin starts to hit me as well "i didn't do anything!!" He hits me again "hands off the waist jimin!!" I move my hands and he then hits jungkook again "go back to being innocent"

Jungkook Huff's and then wraps his arms around my neck "sorry jin-hyung...." I wrap my arms around him keeping away from his waist. Jin points the slipper at me "if he gets pregnant I expect you to cut your own dick off before I do" my eyes widen and he then hits me again and walks away

I'm so fucking scared of him.....