okay....

Jimins pov

"J-jimin?" I ignore the voice and I fall to my knees beside the pile of dust and tears roll down my cheeks "I....I wish it was me"

"Jimin!"

My eyes widen and I turn around

I gasp "baby?" He smiles a little "it's me"

I stand up and then run to him hugging him tightly, he hugs back and smiles "I'm okay

I stand up and then run to him hugging him tightly, he hugs back and smiles "I'm okay...." I look at him inspecting his face "b-but how-" yoongi Huff's "you really think I'd run off with the others leaving you with the actual jungkook here?....that was some....random person I changed to look and act like jungkook in the streets....he did a good job....I didn't know who it was and quite frankly didn't care either.... jin-hyung threatened me...so if I didn't protect jungkook he would have ripped my dick off....and I actually like having my dick a part of me so y'know.....I took jungkook with me...that's some random stranger..."

More tears roll down my cheeks, Jin nods "there was no way I was leaving my child here with that demon bitch around...." Jungkook wipes my tears "don't cry jimin....I'm okay...I'm here... we're both okay" I put my hand on his cheek and I then kiss him deeply making him gasp a little.

He then kisses back leaving his hands on my cheeks. I pull away and then brush some hair that had fallen down on his face. He smiles "don't cry anymore.... we're together.....it's okay" I smile "I'm so sorry....I can't stop" more and more tears fall down my cheeks.

I see tears in his eyes "aigoo I'll start crying if you cry" I laugh a little and then hug him tightly and he hugs back, yoongi Huff's "um? You're welcome....I was the one who took jungkook out of there....so you're welcome" I step back and then hug him "thank you hyung..."

He hugs back "anything for you baby brother" I step back and he slaps the side of my head "don't hug me again" jungkook giggles a little and I look at him, he tilts his head wiping the rest of my tears "are you okay?" I smile "you're so beautiful....I just don't want to stop looking at you"

He blushes "all of this is going to your head...." I sigh "Aish how are you so strong after all of this? I feel so fucking weak now..." He kisses my head "when you're weak I'll be strong.... you've protected me so many times before....and it's now my time to protect and care for you",

He then kisses my cheek "you need to rest now okay?" I nod "just stay with me?" He nods "neither of us will go again okay? We'll be side by side forever okay?" I nod. He then Intertwines our hands.
We all then make our way back to Jungkooks house

I start to feel really dizzy. Yoongi looks at me "when you wake up you'll feel okay....you're overwhelmed" I nod, jungkook then helps me up to the bedroom and then I change into some sweatpants and a tank top and jungkook puts some comfy shorts on and one of my hoodies.

I lay on the bed and he lays down with his head on my chest with my arm around him "I love you so much jimin" I smile "I love you......and one day....one day we're going to get married" he looks at me shocked "what?", I nod "we're going to get married....and you'll Carry my children in your belly.... we'll rule over hell.... we'll be a family....I can see it....can't you?"

He giggles a little "let's talk about this another day....you need to rest" he moves up a little and kisses my forehead and then starts to play with my hair, I turn so im facing him and close my eyes
I hold onto jungkook tightly not wanting him to leave

He's okay.....he's okay.....he's actually okay......I'm so happy....I wouldn't have lived if he had died....I wouldn't have been able to survive without him....

But he's okay......... and he's mine......for all eternity....