half the school

One week later

Jungkooks pov

I smile walking into class and tilt my head when everyone goes quiet and moves away from me. I look around "what happened?" One popular girl walks to me "you're really going out with a vampire?" I nod "I uh.....yeah?....why?" She gasps and walks away from me quickly.

I sit down in my seat and the teacher walks in, I raise my hand and she flinches. I slowly lower my hand "Mrs are you okay?" She nods "of course! You get A+ on everything! I'm sorry!" My eyes widen "wait.....what?"

She turns away from me and begins to teach. The principal walks into the classroom and gulps "can I borrow jeon Jungkook for a moment?" The teacher nods. I grab my stuff and walk to the principal.

I walk to her office with her and she sits at her desk "your......... boyfriend came to visit us during the last week and told us a few things and we are very sorry to do this......but we have to move you to the top of your class....." I gasp "what why?! Im still at the bottom..... Kylie and her group are at the top" She sighs "you should be happy jungkook, now go home and rest I'm sure you need it.... dismissed"

I huff and walk out the office and to my locker emptying it and then I walk out the school and straight to the tattoo parlor.
I open the door with a bang and glare at Jimin who was sat doing someone's tattoo, he Huff's "hello baby....don't glare at like that"

I huff and look down "you got me to the top of my class...." He nods "I know i did....another vampire went to that school and he tried marking you and I didn't like it....I threatened them all and made sure nobody would touch you again"

•••••••••••

*Flashback 3rd person

Jimin matches into Jungkooks class with his eyes glowing bright red and his fangs showing, the students in the class all hide under their desks.

Jimin walks to the teacher and growls "jeon jungkook is your student correct?" The teacher nods,jimin glares at her "if any other student touches my property again then I will kill every being in this school, that is not a threat that is a promise. My baby will be top of the class and EVERY student must be nice to him or they will get killed....and don't go running to the police because by doing that more people will end up dead"

The teacher nods quickly "y-yes s-s-sir!" Jimin smirks "don't go against me~ NOBODY can escape me~" she gulps and then jimin glares at all the students and walks out the room.

The principal is informed about it and watched the CCTV and obviously they all get scared and decide to do whatever the vampire says without calling the police

*End of flashback*

••••••••••••

Jungkooks pov

I sigh "jimin I should work my way up! Not just automatically become top of my class....." He growls "don't question what I did jungkook, they won't hurt you anymore, joy told me exactly who wwrw hurting you and they're all dealt with.....they won't hurt you anymore"

My eyes widen "did you kill them?!" Jimin smirks "I just sent them to a place where all my enemies go" he finishes the tattoo and covers it up and the coustomer pays and leaves.

I cross my arms "you killed them! Jimin you could go to prison!", He shrugs "nobody hurts you without going through me.... remember jungkook you do belong to me and you are mine.....I won't let anyone hurt you......so if any of those assholes in school annoy or Bully you again I'll send them to the same place I sent the others~"

Yoongi rolls his eyes "sometimes chim you are too overprotective" jimin glares at him and then walks to be "please understand why I've done this baby....it's all to protect you....you understand that right?" I nod "yes hyung....I understand.....thank you" he kisses my head "I have two more tattoos to do and then I'll take you out on a date alright?"

I giggle and nod "yes jiminie....I'll sit and talk to jin-hyung and the others until you're done" he nods and then I kiss him, he kisses back and then steps back "I'll be done soon" I nod and he walks back to work while I talk to the others.

I can't believe jimin threated my whole school because some people were picking on me..........
I really do love him.....he is the best boyfriend anyone could ask for.........