(updated) Love

I forgot they were having twins in this fanfic, sorry
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

A few months later

Jimins pov

I sit staring at the tattoo design I had just drawn and huff "why can't I fucking do anything today?! My head is messed up!" I snap my pencil in half and then wince a little feeling a small pain in my heart.

I stand up quickly and my eyes widen "the babies..." I rush out the store and back home as fast as I can. I burst open the door to see jungkook leaning against the counter breathing heavily while shakily holding his phone

I run to him and he looks at me with tears rolling down his cheeks. I rub his back and pick him up bridal style and using my vampire speed I rush to the hospital not even messaging any of the others

I lay him on a hospital bed and look at a doctor who was in the room "he is having a baby, help him!" the doctor gasps and looks at jungkook and then nods "okay..."

I help him take the pants off jungkook, I fold them up and put them on a chair. Other nurses and doctors walk in to help and jungkook holds my hand tightly

He looks at me "did you... Did you message the others?" I shake my head "I'll message after... They aren't our top priority right now" he screams in pain and then bites down on my hand

He then sinks his fangs into my hand sucking some blood from me. I gently use my other hand to stroke his hair and I then kiss his head "calm down baby"
He pulls away from my hand and there is blood around his mouth

The doctor nods "okay sir... You'll need a cesarean section" jungkook nods "ah! Okay"

He is rushed down to the surgery room and I get told to wait for a few minutes.
After five minutes I walk into the room and see jungkook with a sheet covering his lower half and a sheet so he can't see what's being done

I walk to him and he loons at me "you're here" I nod "I never left baby" he holds my hand again and I lean down and kiss him deeply, he kisses back and I then pull away "you're doing amazing baby... So so good"

He smiles and then brushes some hair out my face "are you excited?" I nod "of course I am... I can't wait to meet our baby"

1 hour later

I hear two babies crying and my eyes widen when a nurse hands me a small baby. She smiles "you've had a beautiful baby girl" I look at our baby girl and hold her while the doctors stitch jungkook up, another nurse hands me another baby "and also a baby boy"

After everything is cleaned jungkook is taken to another ward where he sits up a little on the bed. I sit next to him and hold our twins in my arms, her cries die down and jungkook looks at them and smiles "they're beautiful"

I nod "they are .." I gently pass our daughter to jungkook and he looks at me "what should we name her?" I look at them both and shrug "what about.... Park Ayeong?" jungkook nods "I love it.."

We both look at Ayeong who looks up at both of us. I chuckle and kiss her head "welcome to the world princess... Nothing will ever happen to you or your mother... Ever..." jungkook leans his head on my shoulder"what about our son?"

We both look at our baby boy wne I smile "what about... Park Hyunwoo?" he nods "I love it" I smile and kiss his head, he looks up at me "y-you should message the others and tell them the news"

I nod, he gently Lays the twins next to him and lays on his side yawning. I gently stroke his hair and he closes his eyes falling asleep while the twins sleep as well

I then message all the others telling them what's happened and then power my phone off before I get spammed by hoseok and taehyung asking when they can come see them .

I look at my beautiful babies sleeping and I smile and whisper "welcome to the world park Ayeong and park Hyunwoo ... My beautiful twins"