overthinking

Jungkooks pov

I sit in class and look at the clock and smile a little....almost the end of class meaning I can go to the tattoo store and see jimin!!

The bell rings and I jump up picking my stuff up. I gasp when someone throws a scrunched up piece of paper at me. I hesitate but un-crumpel it and sigh. On the paper it says my name written inside a circle with lines coming off of it with words on them like 'fat' 'ugly' 'bitch' 'slut' 'attention-seeker' 'pig' 'worthless' and loads more.

I look down and put it in my notebook and put my stuff away.
I put my bag on my back and gasp when someone slaps my ass. I turn around to see Minhyuk, a bully in my school. He smirks "wanna come back to mine?~" I shake my head "no...please don't touch me again Minhyuk"

I start to walk away but he grabs my arm and pulls me back to him "nobody rejects me!!", I wince when he slaps me across the face. I fall to the floor and he and his friends laugh "so fucking weak"

Tears roll down my cheeks and I look down.
He laughs "such a slut....even dresses like one" I hesitate but look down at my outfit

even dresses like one" I hesitate but look down at my outfit

((^^ Jungkooks outfit))

One of minhyuk's friends jooheon smirks and pours a boiling hot coffee all over me. I gasp and sit up and more tears fall....this really hurts.
They all laugh and walk away.

The teacher had already left before any of this happened....and other students were just videoing what happened.
I stand up and gasp a little when a girl holds tissues out to me. I look at her and then hesitate and take them "thank you..."

She smiles "no problem.....they shouldn't treat you like that....I'm joy by the way" I nod and wipe some off the coffee off of me "im jungkook....and I'm use to it....don't worry....I've gotten use to their bullying now...it's normal....and it's all true...so"

Joy shakes her head "it's not true...they're just jealous...want me to walk with you home?" I sigh "I'm not going home....I'm meeting my boyfriend at the demons place?", She gasps "oh I adore that tattoo parlor!" I smile "my boyfriend's park jimin" we walk school out together, she smiles "he's a handsome one! You're so lucky?"

I nod "he's definitely handsome...." I put my hand on my neck and smile a little.
Joy smiles "can I come with you?....I really wanna get to know you....we can be friends!" I hesitate but nod "okay sure"
We walk to the tattoo parlor talking about one another.

When we arrive I see jimin stood outside. I giggle "jimin!!" He looks at me and chuckles opening his arms. I run and jump on him wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck making him chuckle. He wraps his arms around me "hello baby.....wait.....why are you soaking wet?"

I jump down and sigh "I.....I slipped into a puddle" he tilts his head "you smell like coffee"
Joy walks over and smiles "sorry to Interrupt....I'm Jungkooks friend....it was actually some assholes who chuckles coffee all over him....they also slapped him across the face and threw a piece of paper at him with horrible words on it about him"

Jimins eyes start to glow red "they what?!" I gulp "it's alright now...don't worry" he shakes his head "tell me their names now jungkook!" I look down "Minhyuk and jooheon" jimin smirks "alright"

He grabs my hand "wanna go in? I have two more appointments left and then we can go home alright?" I nod "can joy come in as well?" He nods "of course...come on in"

We all walk in and I smile when yoongi hands me one of jimins hoodies and some shorts.
Jimin kisses my head "go get changed baby....you can have a bath when we get home okay?" I nod

I walk into the back room and change into the clothes yoongi gave me.
I walk back out and Jin walks to me "Kookie are you okay? Jimin told us what happened" I nod "I'm fine hyung don't worry"

++++++++++A few hours later+++++++++

I walk to jimin who was doing a tattoo on a woman. The woman was taking about some nonsense. Jimin rolls his eyes and looks at me for help. I giggle "ma'am?" The woman looks at me "yes?" I giggle "wanna talk to me? I'm sure jimin would love to listen but he doesn't wanna mess up"

She gasps and nods "of course! I needed a cute boys opinion anyways!" Jimin chuckles and works on the tattoo again. The woman starts to talk about fashion and I listen to her giving my opinion every now and then.

She then moves on to talk about family. My breath hitches when she asks "what about your mother and father?" My eyes widen "m-my mother....my father??.....I....I have one of them..." She nods "yes...everyone does"

I look down "uh..." Jimin clears his throat "it's all done!" The woman smiles "thank you very much" she stands up and hands jimin the money. She then hands me $50 "get something nice okay?", I smile "thank you ma'am" she ruffles my hair and then walks out the store.

I look down thinking about my parents....they kicked me out....they didn't want me....it's my fault.....all of it....

I gasp when jimin grabs my hand "baby? You okay?" I look at him and nod "of course....just thinking.....don't worry" he kisses my head "don't think too much okay? You're perfect and amazing and I love you....thanks for getting me out of that conversation" I giggle "no problem....it was a nice conversation....until she spoke about family" he nods "yeah....I have one more person alright?"

I nod "go ahead I'm gonna go talk to joy" he nods. I walk to joy and sigh.
It's all my fault....the bullying...it would stop if I wasn't myself....my parents wouldn't have kicked me out if I wasn't so stupid and ugly.....
It's all my fault....the bullying.... everything......