backstabbing

A month later

Jungkooks pov

I sigh when people run away from me in the hallways. They've been doing this ever since jimin came into the school, and in all honesty I do like it because nobody bothers me.
I walk to where me and joy usually hang out and I stop seeing joy with the group of popular girls.

I hide and listen to their conversation. Joy giggles "yeah and he's also made up all the shit about the vampire....and I'm positive he's cheating on park jimin...."
The girls gasp "no really?" Joy nods "yeah....so we need to go to the store and warn jimin about him....we can lie and say he's known to cheat on people.....we can just make up loads of stuff and then I can be with park jimin!"

I cover my mouth and tears roll down my cheeks.
Suzy sighs "I don't know guys.... jungkook is just an innocent boy...this is horrible" momo looks at her "go be friends with HIM then and not us....that asshole doesn't deserve a vampire boyfriend! We deserve him! And we're going to do what we can to split them up!"

Suzy scoffs and walks away. She gasps when she sees me. I cry more and then look at her and run out of school.....why would joy do this to me... I run to the tattoo parlor and run inside and everyone looks at me and gasps.

They all move away from me when jimin suddenly appears in front of me "baby what happened?!! Why are you crying?!" I grip his shirt "you won't leave me right?! They're all lies!!" His eyes widen "whoa whoa calm down baby....what are lies?" I take a deep breath "joy and the popular group of girls want me and you to break up so they're coming here to tell you that apparently I'm known to cheat on people and loads of other lies"

He tilts his head "wait....joy?" I nod "I thought she was my friend but she's not....I would never cheat on you! You know that!" He nods "yeah I do because I would feel pain in my heart if you did something like that.... because of our bond.....stop crying baby I know you'd never do anything like that....go to the back room and rest okay? I have a few more tattoos to do and then we'll go home and cuddle okay?"

I nod and then kiss him deeply,he smiles and kisses back. I pull away "I love you jimin..." He kisses my head "I love you too baby and I always will" I walk to the back room and lay down on the couch cuddling one of jimins hoodies....why would joy do this to me?....I thought she was my friend......I guess not..

Jimins pov
I

smile a little seeing jungkook cuddling one of my hoodies. I hear the door open and I look at the door and smirk a little seeing joy and who I assume is the popular group of girls.

One of them walks to me and whispers in my ear "they're all liars....don't believe them" I look at her and nod and then point to the back room and she smiles and bows to me and walks to jungkook.

I look at the group of girls and smirk "girls! How can I help today?" Joy smiles "jimin! It's been awhile!....where did Suzy go?",I raise my eyebrow....oh the girl that told me they were liars, I sigh "to the toilet.....why are you here? Do you want a piercing or tattoo??"

One of the girls shake her head "no....we have something you should know about your boyfriend..." I lean against the counter "what's up with him?" The girl sighs "he's been cheating on you...with the vampire from before" I tilt my head "you mean the one that raped him and bit him without his permission?"

Joy shakes her head "no no....this one" she turns her phone to me and I chuckle a little

this one" she turns her phone to me and I chuckle a little

Joy nods "and the hickeys are from Jungkook" I nod "I see..... YOONGI!!" Yoongi walks out "hello?" I point at the phone "isn't that you?" He nods "yeah why?.....oh wow.....so many hearts...." I nod "alright....who have you those hickeys on your neck"

He blushes a little "hoseok and taehyung.....why?", I look at joy "get your facts right before trying to ruin someone's relationship....I don't want to see any of you near this store or Jungkook ever again...if I hear you've gone near him i will drain your body of all the blood you have and I'll make a soup and give it to your parents....now get out of my store"

Suzy walks out and looks at me "he's crying...." I glare at joy "fuck.off" i then look at suzy "you can stay if you'd like" she smiles and I walk to jungkook who was led on the couch crying. I crouch down in front of him "baby....look at me"

He looks at me. I wipe his tears and kiss his head "don't think of all of them bitches baby.....you don't need them..... nobody will ever split us up okay? We're together forever alright?" he sits up and wraps his arms around my neck.

I look at yoongi who walks into the room "can you-" he nods "I'll do your shifts today...." I smile "thanks"

I cuddle with jungkook the rest of the day...I'm honestly going to kill everyone that has ever hurt my poor baby....that's not a threat....that's a promise...