broken rules

One week later

Jungkooks pov

"AH! OW! HYUNG STOP!" I wince when Jin hits me with a pink slipper. He Huff's "I told you no sex didn't I jungkook?!" I pout "but hyung! I'm 20 years old!" He hits me again "YOU WERE STILL A BABY!" I roll my eyes "well...no going back no- OW!"

He continues to hit me, mainly my ass but also on the arm. I run to jimin who was hiding in the back room, jimin screams "WHY DID YOU LEAD HIM RIGHT TO ME?!" We both scream when Jin walks into the room and hits us both with the pink slipper.

I hear the others laughing. Jin glares at me "go to the others I'm having a talk with jimin" jimin gulps "ah shit..." I giggle and kiss his cheek "have fun daddy!" Jin gasps and I then quickly run out the room and hear jimin scream "JIN-HYUNG NO!!! IM SORRY!"

I sit on the floor and breath heavily "okay! Which one of you told him?" Namjoon laughs "none of us....he just sat up two days ago and glared at the door and said and I quote 'jimins dead' none of us told him anything!"

I huff "god it's like he has a sixth sense!" The others all laugh.jimin runs out the room and to me hugging me tightly "help me jungkook! He spanked me!" I laugh and then we both stand up.
Jin walks out and we both hide behind namjoon and yoongi

Jin points the slipper at us both "if you fuck again I'll cut jimins dick off...." I nod "yes hyung...." Jin walks to me and pulls me away from jimin and kisses my head "go and do your hair again okay? It's all messy" I nod and then he glares at jimin "get to work".

He then walks to his piercing station and sets up for the day. Jimin pouts "why do I get threatened and you get a kiss on the head?" I smirk "im the favourite child" he Huff's "my ass fucking hurts" I giggle "feel the pain jimin!" Taehyung groans "guys seriously! Jin-hyung will spank you both again!"

We both laugh and then I help jimin set up for the day.
One woman walks in and wanted a tattoo of her son. Jimin sketches it up and starts the tattoo. I sit on the counter watching and the woman tears up a little "you look so much like my son..."

My eyes widen "m-me?" She nods. I then hesitate and jump off the counter and sit down next to her. She puts a hand on my cheek "you really do look like him.....he left when he was young.....he left with his grandmother" jimin stops the tattoo and moves back a little.

I smile and put my hand on top of hers "I'm sure he'll come back one day....he's probably looking for you right now........may I see a photo?" She nods and then shows me a photo

may I see a photo?" She nods and then shows me a photo

My eyes widen "wait........this is your son?" She nods "yes...." Jin walks over and gasps. I tear up "m-mother....." Her eyes widen "j-jungkook..." I cover my mouth and tears well up in my eyes. She hugs me tightly "I've found you".

I cry and hug back "I've missed you so so much! I thought you died!" She strokes the back of my hair and shakes her head "I was very very ill which is why your grandmother had to take you away....but I got better" I sit back and wipe my tears

"I can't believe it....." I smile "you're my mother......I'm so happy" she kisses my head "I was waiting for the day I could kiss your head again.....I've missed my son so much" I smile and then she looks at jimin who was smiling. Jimin chuckles "how about I change the tattoo a little?.....I could sketch a picture of you both together?"

She smiles and nods "definitely" I hug her again and look at jimin who smiles and then stands up and sketches the new tattoo.
My mother starts to talk to Jin. I walk to jimin and wrap my arms around him "hey daddy" he chuckles "hey baby....you alright?"

I nod "I was about to ask you that....you're not smiling anymore" he looks at me "I'm fine baby....just seeing you and your mother see one another again....hug again just made me think of my parents....but it's okay" I go to speak but he kisses my head and then walks away and starts the tattoo again

What happened to his parents....