memories

Jimins pov

I pull away from Jungkooks neck and he falls limp in my arms and I feel blood run down my chin and I smirk a little.
Jin glares at me "what the fuck have you done?!" I stand up with jungkook in my arms not answering him.

I lay jungkook on one of the couches and kiss his head. I stand up and look at yoongi who sighs "I'm not sure if this will work...abigail-" I growl loudly and he looks down. Taehyung rushes to jungkook and grabs his hand "what have you done to him?! He isn't Breathing!!!"

After a while all the others were glaring at me with tears Rolling down their cheeks...well...everyone but yoongi who was looking down and fiddling with his fingers.

"JIMIN!!"

Everyone jumps when jungkook suddenly sits up quickly breathing heavily. He grips his hair "n-no! I-im s-sorry!!!! I-i-i- j-just w-want jimin!"
I smile a little and sit in front of him "baby?....hey calm down....it's okay.."

He looks at me and I gasp when he wraps his arms around my neck and hugs me tightly with tears Rolling down his cheeks. I wrap my arms around his waist and hold him closely with tears in my eyes "you're okay....you remember me"

He cries more and hugs me tighter "i-i forgot to lock Everything! A-and she got in! I-i was so scared!" I nod "I know....it's over now baby....she's gone and she won't hurt you again.... it'll be okay" he moves back a little gripping my shirt and he smiles sadly.

He then scans over my face and gasps "y-your hair is pink"  i nod "I'm so fucking happy you're okay"

He grabs the collar of my jacket and then pulls me closer to him and kisses me deeply with tears Rolling down his cheeks and I kiss back and then pull him closer to me

He pulls away and then hugs me again, I smile and hug back letting my tears fall. He looks at me "you're crying..." I sigh "I thought I lost you....you didn't remember me..." He wipes my tears and I then wipe his.

He smiles "you're crying cause you thought you lost me?" I nod "you're the only thing that keeps me going....my only source of happiness" he puts his hands on my cheeks "I love you so much jimin" I smile and then nuzzle his hand "I love you too....and I always will.....always"

He then kisses me again and I kiss back not realising all the others staring at us