jealous pt2

Five months later
Jungkooks pov

I walk into the store with miyeon and my eyes darken seeing jimin litterally touching a woman's breast while tattooing.
Miyeon smirks "he's gonna get his ass beat!"

I slam the door making everyone look at me including jimin and the woman. I smile Innocently "why the FUCK are you touching her breast?" Jimin sighs "because that's where she wants a tattoo?" I walk over to them and then shove the girl out my way

I grab jimins chin "well I don't like it" jimin chucks gently moving my hand off his cheek "baby, calm down. Its only a small tattoo" I scoff not letting him go back to the tattoo "I don't give a shit jimin! You're mine!"

Yoongi walks over "kook-" I glare at him "keep shut!" His eyes widen and he steps back. I look at the girl "name?" She tilts her head "Emily....what's it to you?" I feel my fangs in my mouth and I smirk a little "yoongi will continue your tattoo"

She smiles "can I ask why? Its a simple tattoo. Its not like he's groping me or anything" I feel my anger growing. Jimin grabs my waist "baby no"

I push his hands off me "look lady I'm not in the mood for your shit...my fiancé isn't going to do your tattoo anymore and trust me when I say this, IF you touch him again or even come near him again you'll have to deal with a heavily pregnant angry Boyfriend and I'm sure you don't want that"

She looks at jimin "you're gay?" I roll my eyes "no he's straight with a Boyfriend... fucking dumb bitch" She giggles "oh I didn't realize...I'm actually not interested in vampires so...." I look at her "I don't give two shits! I don't like girls SO you're lucky you're still alive"

I glare at jimin "back room...now" he sighs and puts the things down and then yoongi walks over and starts the tattoo and I see taehyung and Hoseok glaring at him

I walk to jimin and then slam the door "are you serious?! I walk into the store to see you with your hand on some woman's tits!!" He rolls his eyes "I've tattooed worse places baby...it's my job! I tattoo where people want tattoos" I glare at him "well not anymore!! You are to only tattoo arms, legs, stomach and I'll allow you to tattoo on people's thighs but that's it!! No tits! No dicks! No other parts!! UNDERSTAND ME?!"

He nods "yeah fine...." I take a deep breath and then he walks to me and picks me up holding me by my thighs and kisses my cheek "drink some blood baby and calm down" I move and then sink my fangs into his neck making him groan a little

I suck some of his blood and then pull away, he kisses me deeply and I kiss back tangling my hands in his hair. He pulls away and then kisses my head "I'm sorry baby...I didn't think...you're hot when you're jealous though baby~"

I jump down and huff "shut up" he chuckles and we then walk back out and everyone looks at us. I see emily staring at namjoon and I nudge jins arm and he then looks at me and then looks at namjoon

His eyes darken and then walks and kisses namjoon deeply. Namjoon gasps a little but kisses back. I lean against jimin seeing taehyung glaring at yoongi and Emily

As you can tell...none of us like females here....they just cause problems....well...except from miyeon.. she's okay

Stupid Emily bitch... getting MY fiancé to tattoo her tits... disgusting slut...ugh...
This is why I hate girls....