family

Jungkooks pov

I grip jimins shirt pulling away from the kiss. He has tears rolling down his cheeks making my heart shatter, I wipe his tears "don't cry jiminie... we're together again now...." He wraps his arms around me tightly hugging me "I love you so much"

I smile and hug him back "I love you too....and I always will....okay?" We both look over at the others that were all staring at us. Jin looked angry making me and Jimin look down.

I slowly move away from jimin but grab his hand, Jin sighs "no.... continue hugging....you both missed one another..." I look at him and he smiles "he saved you.....go on" I smile and then hug jimin tightly and he gasps a little Falling back a little when I jump on him.

He hugs me back tightly and chuckles a little.
Yoongi sighs "jimin...Abigail won't stop searching until your dead! You can't just forget about this!" My eyes widen and I look at jimin "she wants to kill you?!"

Jimin sighs and nods "I escaped....all that time I was gone....she made me do horrible things to people.....so when....when she was asleep I escaped and now....she wants me dead so she can have the throne..."

Yoongi nods "I gave up the throne to be here on earth and abigail was too evil so the civilians and our parents wouldn't let her have the throne...which then passed it down to the youngest which is jimin....all she wants it power....she will make everyone's life a living hell if she becomes queen"

I nod "well you have to stop her" jimin sighs "I can't.....I'm not strong enough....but as long as I keep you safe...then I don't care what happens to me" I glare at him "well I care!! I don't want my boyfriend to die! I want to have a family with you! And- and travel the world with you! We have to do something!"

Namjoon steps forward "okay....listen.....I've read books about vampires....and only a vampire can kill another vampire...right....and royalty is more powerful that normal vampires....right?" Jimin nods "yeah?" Namjoon nods "so-" taehyung cuts in and gasps "oh wait! Why doesn't jimin become king so then he will be powerful enough to kill abigail! And then he can stick his dick in jungkook AND BOOM! Minnie jiminies run around the palace"

Namjoon crosses his arms "Aish don't inturrupt me you brat" taehyung Huff's "you were taking to long" I giggle a little and yoongi nods "that could work....but jimin would have to stick his dick in jungkook BEFORE becoming king so he can change jungkook into a vampire"

Jin Huff's "can we stop talking about jimin sticking his dick into jungkook?" Jimin rolls his eyes "we don't HAVE to have sex for me to change him into a vampire....I just have to bite him and then he has to drink my blood then bite me....it's simple.....the sex thing is to mate us...which we've basically already done"

I smile "so it'll work right? You won't be harmed?" Jimin sighs "I....can't promise anything....she's one of the most powerful demons.....she isn't fully vampire so......it might be more difficult than we think" I wrap my arms around him "well.....if you die.....then I'll make her kill me as well....I can't live without you"

He shakes his head "jungkook...." He pulls me back and puts his hands on my cheeks and smiles "if I don't make it....I want you to continue on with your life okay? Find a new Boyfriend...someone who will keep you safe....and have a family....get a cat...name it chimmy......just....don't forget me okay? If I don't make it I want you ALL to stay together and continue being a family..."

I shake my head "jimin-" he sighs "baby.... please promise me....if I don't make it you won't do anything stupid" we make eye contact and I sigh and nod "yes hyung....b-but you'll make it....and we'll have kids and we'll be a family together right?" He doesn't answer me and hugs me tightly

He'll be fine..... right?!