twist

Jimins pov

I pace back and forth and take deep breaths waiting for Jin and all the others to arrive.
There is a knock on the door and I raise my hand and the door flies off its hinges scaring them all "WHERE IS HE?!"

They all gulp. my eyes turn bright red and yoongi gasps "whoa! Jimin calm down! We'll find him!" My eyes turn normal and I breath heavily "find.him!" Jin nods "we're doing everything we can jimin! Who was with him?"

My eyes widen and I look at Felix and Bangchan "do you feel that?" Felix whimpers a little "it can't be.... right?" I huff "woojin...." Jin tilts his head "oh....the vampire from in the store?" I nod "that asshole took him and we're going to find him and I'm going to stab him through the heart"

I walk out the house, Felix grabs my wrist "jimin wait! Think about this! This could be a trap!" I growl "does it look like I give two shits?! That psycho could kill my boyfriend and if he fucking lays a finger on my boyfriend I will make him pay! AND IF THAT HAPPENS HE WILL REGRET THE DAY HE WAS BORN!"

They all step back and I continue walking and then they all run and follow me. I look around "if I was a fucking psycho where would I b-"
"Jimin?!"

I turn around and my eyes widen "WHERE THE FUCK IS JUNGKOOK WOOJIN!!!" I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him close to me with my eyes bright red, he gasps "i-i don't know! Why would I take him when you were with him!"

I drop him to the floor "where.is.he?!" He shrugs "I don't know! Find abigail!" I gasp "wait....Abigail is on earth?!?!!! WHERE?!" His eyes widen and he gasps for air when I step on his throat "tell me!" He points in the direction of the forest.

I move my foot and growl "you're lucky it Wasn't you, however if I find out you lied to me I won't hesitate for a second to kill you...now I never want to see your face around here again...do you understand?" He nods and then rushes away.

Hoseok sighs "he's in the woods?" Namjoon tilts his head "who's Abigail?" Yoongi Huff's "our sister..." The others all look at me shocked. We then walk into the forest and Felix gasps "listen!" We all go silent and I hear Jungkooks cries

We start to run as fast as we can towards the cries and I gasp when we arrive but there is a large invisible barrier I bump into. I see jungkook on the other side beaten up and crying.

I look around but can't see any way around and I can't see Abigail anywhere.
I bang on the barrier and growl "ABIGAIL YOU FUCKING PSYCHO BITCH!!!" Bangchan gasps "jimin stop!" He pulls me away and my eyes widen seeing jungkook crying more.

Namjoon gasps "do not touch the barrier! It inflicts pain on Jungkook!" My eyes widen "shit! How can I get to him?!" I look around

Shit shit shit i can't think!!
What do I fucking do?!?!?!!!!