Story's Ending

Two years later

Jungkooks pov

I giggle seeing Hyunwoo and Ayeong toddling around trying to chase jimin.
I sit down by a tree

We were currently in a huge field full of flowers. Jimin and the twins are running around in the flowers.
I lean against the tree and lean my head back closing my eyes smiling a little listening to them all laughing together

"EOMMA!!! Eomma!!!"

I look up when I hear Hyunwoo call my name. He runs to me and jumps on my lap. I giggle and hug him "hello my little Prince... Are you hungry?" he nods, I see Ayeong drinking some of Jimins blood.

I nod and then Hyunwoo bites down on my wrist, I feel his fangs pierce my skin and he sucks some blood.
He then pulls away from my wrist "eomma?...." i nod "yes baby?" he stares at me and gasps "APPA!!!!!!"

I giggle a little and jimin rushes over with Ayeong in his arms, he sits next to me "yes baby?" Hyunwoo climbs onto his lap and whispers something in his ear.
Jimin chuckles and then his eyss widen "really?" Hyunwoo nods

Jimin then looks at me "you have anything to tell me?" I smile "the twins are gonna be big siblings" the twins gasp and jimin then gasps and leans closer to my belly making me laugh a little "we're gonna have another baby"

The twins jump up and jimin then pulls me onto his lap, I move so I'm facing him and the twins start to play again. Jimin kisses me deeply and I kiss back.

He slowly pulls away "I love you so so much" I smile "I love you too" I move off his lap and sit next to him, we both watch the twins running around playing in the field of flowers

Jimin intertwines our fingers and I look down and see our wedding rings making me smile. I lean my head on his shoulder and watch the twins

I couldn't ask for anything else....
We have two beautiful twins and we're expecting another...
Life couldn't be any better...

-T. H. E..E.N.D-

D-