A shock at the park

<early afternoon>
[In the park]
(Ant's P. O. V)
It was a cold and dry afternoon. I was taking a walk in the local park with Hurley since it was my turn to have him. As we were walking, Hurley started to act funny.
"Hurley, what's the matter." I worriedly asked him.
It was in that moment, Hurley started to bark and whine uncontrollably at something which got me worried and confused so I let him off his lead. Soon as I let Hurley off his lead, he immediately ran off and I started to follow him and shouting.
"HURLEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"
As I ran after him, I saw he was heading to a tree and that was where he stopped. Soon as I stopped and caught my breath, Hurley started to nudge my leg, telling me something was wrong.
"What's wrong boy? Why are we here?" I asked Hurley.
Hurley then went to the other side of the tree, I followed him to where he stopped and I stopped to where he was, I couldn't believe my eyes on what I saw.
There in front of me, was a young boy curled up in a ball. As I knelt in front of him to get a closer look, it was then I realised it was Neil.
"Neil, Neil, can you hear me?" I gently asked him.
I then felt his forehead with that the back of my hand and it felt cold. But what worried me the most was that Neil had a black eye, his clothes were wet and was very skinny. In that moment, Neil groaned and started to wake up. After opening his eyes and saw me, he very weakly said.
"Mr McPartlin."
After he said that, he started coughing violently. I put my hand on his back, gently rubbed his back and shushing him. When he was done coughing, he started shivering and that's when I decided that I had to get him to a doctor. So I took my coat off, wrapped it around him and gently said.
"Neil, I'm going to get you to a doctor. I need to put your arms around my neck so I carry you to my car. Ok?"
Neil nodded his head and put his arms around my neck. I then very slowly lifted him up in my arms but what shocked me was how light and fragile he was for a teenager his age and started whimpering in pain.
"Neil, are you in pain kidda?" I worriedly asked.
Neil nodded his head again and gently whispered.
"Please don't forget my bag? Its got all my important stuff in it."
"Don't worry, I won't." I whispered back.
After picking the bag up, I headed back towards my car with Hurley walking right next to me and Neil safely in my arms.
[by the car]
Once I was by my car, I turned to Neil and gently said.
"Neil, I'm going to have to put you down for a few seconds so I can get my car keys but it will only be for a few seconds and I'll pick you back up again. Ok?"
Neil nodded his head again. So I very slowly and gently put Neil down on his feet then got my car keys out to unlock the car. After I unlocked the car, I picked Neil back up again and placed him in the front seat. Once I got Hurley in the car, I got in and started the car and headed for the nearest hospital.