First family night in

<few minutes later>
[Outside the house]
(Third person P. O. V)
Once Ant pulled up to the house, he turned the car off. After he and Neil undid their seatbelts, they got out of the car, grabbed all the shopping bags from the boot then went inside in the house.
[Inside the house]
Once Ant and Neil were in the house, they were greeted by Poppy and Daisy who came running up to them and pulled Neil in a hug.
"Yay, we've got an older brother." Poppy squealed.
"Welcome to family Neil." Daisy happily said.
Neil smiled and put both his arms over the girls. Once Anne Marie came to greet them, Ant asked.
"I thought we were going to tell the girls together?"
"Sorry Ant," Anne Marie apologised, "They dragged it out of me."
Ant just shook his head and laughed. Soon as the girls were done hugging Neil, Anne Marie hugged him which Neil happily returned.
"We're now a big happy family." The girls happily exclaimed.
Ant smiled and hugged both the girls. It was then Anne Marie suggestively asked.
"How about if we order a takeaway to celebrate Neil now being part of the family?"
"Yes please." Daisy and Poppy happily replied.
"So what are we going to order then?" Ant then asked.
"Neil should decide since he's family now." Poppy kindly offered.
Neil went all quiet when he heard that. Ant, however, smile and gently asked.
"Neil, what kind of takeaway do you want us to have kidda?"
Neil thought to himself, then happily answered.
"Pizza."
"Yeah, let's have pizza." Poppy agreed.
"Alright then, we'll order a pizza." Anne Marie then said.
The five of them then went into the living room.
[In the living room]
(Third person P. O. V)
When they are settled in the living room, Anne Marie reached over the side of the one sofa and picked up a parcel wrapped in blue and white wrapping paper. She then got up, went over to Neil and gave the parcel to him.
"Is this for me?" Neil surprisingly asked.
"Yes Neil, it's for you. Just a little something to welcome you to the family." Anne sweetly replied.
Once Anne Marie sat back down next to Ant, Neil started to unwrap the present. After he unwrapped it, Neil couldn't believe what it was. It was a photo album and when he looked inside it, he saw all the photos of him and his mum that he took with him. Neil felt tears coming down his face as he looked through the pages.
"Thank you, thank you so much." Neil tearfully whispered.
Poppy and Daisy, who were sat on each side of Neil, put their arms around Neil for a group hug which Neil gratefully returned to the both of them. Ant and Anne Marie got up and both crouch down in front of Neil, Anne Marie then said.
"The reason why we made you that album Neil is because even though we're now your new family, we don't you to forget about your mum."
"So whenever you start thinking about her," Ant then said, "You can always look through the album whenever you want. Ok kidda?"
Neil nodded his head and tearfully but happily said.
"Yes of course. I am really grateful to you for making this for me. I've now got something to remember my mum by whenever I thinking about her. Thanks again to you both for making this me."
"You're welcome." Both Ant and Anne Marie replied.
Neil then leaned forward and gave both Ant and Anne Marie a hug each in which they happily returned.
For the reminder of that afternoon, the five of them carried on watching telly.
<that evening>
[Third person P. O. V]
That evening, Neil and girls each had a shower and got into their pyjamas. Whilst they were doing that, Ant and Anne phoned their parents about their adoption of Neil. Both Ant's mum and Anne Marie's parents were happy to hear the news which made Ant and Anne Marie happy as well. The ones are left for them to tell were Dec and Ali which Ant wanted to tell Dec himself.
<current time>
Neil and the girls were sat in the living room. The girls were playing on their tablets whilst Neil was texting Haydn on his phone. Ant and Anne Marie were upstairs getting into their nightclothes.
[In the living room]
(Third person P. O. V)
Whilst the girls were on the their tablet and Neil on his phone, Ant and Anne came in and it was then Poppy asked.
"Can we order the pizzas now?"
"Yes Poppy we can. What ones do you all want?" Anne Marie then asked.
The girls began to decide and so did Neil. Ant noticed and it was then he suggested.
"Why don't we get a 3 varieties? So at least we can all choose what ones we want to eat."
"Alright then." Poppy and Daisy agreed.
Neil just nodded his head. Anne Marie then went to place the orders whilst Ant sat next to Neil and kindly asked.
"So Neil, have you told Haydn the news yet."
"Yeah, he's really happy and can't stop calling me little Ant." Neil embarrassingly replied.
"Oh dear." Ant chuckled.
Ant then ruffled Neil's hair and sat next to him. After placing the orders, Anne Marie came back in and sat in between the girls.
For the remainder of that evening, the five of them all watched a movie and enjoyed their pizza.
<few minutes later>
(Third person P. O. V)
After the film had finished, Neil and the girls had falling asleep whilst Ant and Anne Marie were still awake. Ant smiled at Neil who was curled up next to him with his head on his chest. Poppy and Daisy were curled up on each side of Anne Marie, with their heads on her chest.
"I think it's time to get these three to bed." Anne Marie gently whispered.
"I think you're right there," Ant whispered back, "Shall I wake Neil up so I can help you with the girls?"
"No, leave me to sort out the girls. You take Neil up to bed. He's flat out, bless him." Anne Marie reassured.
Ant smiled at Anne Marie. He then gently got up and picked up Neil in a bridal way. Once Ant picked Neil up, he then took Neil upstairs to his bedroom.
[In Neil's room]
(Ant's P. O. V)
Soon as I came into Neil's room. I headed over to his bed and gently placed him on the bed. I then picked up the covers and tucked them around Neil. After tucking him in, I looked at Neil's face and smiled on how peaceful he looked whilst sleeping. I then leaned over and placed a kiss on his forehead and quietly whispered.
"Good night Kidda."
After I said that, I made my way over to the door. Once I turned the light out, I very quietly opened the door and left after taking another quick glance at Neil.
<few seconds later>
[Ant's and Anne Marie's room]
(Third person P. O. V)
After she was done putting the girls into bed, Anne Marie and Ant were both getting into bed. After saying good night to each other, Ant and Anne Marie both went to sleep and were both happy to spend the first family night together with Neil as their officially adopted son.