A boys night in

<few hours later>
(Third person P. O. V)
It was early in the evening and it had been lovely day. Neil and Haydn had a good time catching up with each other and spending time with Ant and Anne Marie. Ant and the boys were in the living room watching telly whilst Anne Marie was getting ready to meet her friends for dinner.
[In the living room]
(Third person P. O. V)
Whilst Ant and the boys were watching telly, Anne Marie came in all dressed up for her night out.
"You're looking really pretty Darling." Ant complimented kindly to her.
"Thanks babe." Anne Marie happily said whilst giving Ant a kiss.
"Ewww." Haydn moaned.
"Get a room.", said Neil.
Ant and Anne Marie laughed at the boys who were covering their eyes at them. Anne Marie then grabbed her bag and put her purse, phone, lipstick and mascara in it. Just then a car beeped outside, Anne Marie realised it was her friend so she turn to Ant and the boys, then  said.
"Have a nice evening boys. Ant make sure that the boys go to bed at a suitable time"
"Don't worry Amzie, I will. Go and have a nice evening, love you." Ant reassured.
"Love you too." Anne Marie said back before going out the front door.
After Anne Marie left, Ant turned to the boys and happily asked.
"Well boys, seen as it's just us here tonight. What do you pair want to do?"
Neil and Haydn thought to themselves for a minute. After having a quiet discussion between themselves, they both looked back Ant and it was Neil who cheekily asked.
"Can we watch 2017 Britain's got talent and Britain's got more talent?"
"Can we also with a takeaway as well?" Haydn cheekily asked.
Ant laughed at the boys. He then got up, sat in between them, put both his arms over them and happily said.
"Yes we can boys."
"Yes!!" Both Neil and Haydn happily exclaimed.
The boys then both hugged Ant who was happy returned the hugs to the boys.
"Ok, how about we do this," Ant began asking in a suggestive way, "We all go and have a shower each, get into our pyjamas, I'll order food and we settle down and watch Britain's got talent. Does that sound like a plan?"
"Yes." The boys replied.
"Alright, come on then you two." Ant said whilst getting onto his feet.
Once Neil and Haydn were on their feet. The three of them then headed upstairs.
<few minutes later>
[In Neil's room]
(Third person P. O. V)
Neil and Haydn were in the middle of getting into their pyjamas. Once Haydn got his pyjamas on, he noticed Neil only had his bottoms on and still had his towel wrapped around his upper body.
"Neil, why do you still have your towel wrapped around you?" Haydn asked.
"I'm worried about you seeing my wrists and back whilst I'm waiting for Mr McPartlin to come with fresh dressings." Neil sadly replied.
Haydn frowned when Neil said that, but decided to be a supportive friend for Neil. He went up to Neil, put his hand on Neil's shoulder and supportively said.
"Neil, if I can manage seeing your eye and minding your ribs when I hug you. I can manage seeing your wrists and back. I promise I won't be that shocked, I promise."
Neil started to have tears in his eyes after Haydn was finished. He then took a deep breath and slowly dropped the towel to reveal his wrists and back. Haydn was speechless when he saw the lashes on Neil's back, the rope marks on his wrists and the cuts and bruises all over his body. Haydn then gently hugged Neil and whispered.
"I'm so sorry Neil."
Neil returned the hug and whispered back.
"Don't be Haydn. Just forget it, I already have."
Just then Ant came in and saw the boys hugging which made his heart melt.
"Neil, time for me to put fresh dressings on you kidda." Ant gently said.
Neil and Haydn then stopped hugging each other. Neil then sat on the bed so Ant could put the dressings on his wrists and back. After Ant was done putting the dressings on Neil, he helped Neil put his top on.
"Mr McPartlin, what takeaway are we having?" Haydn politely asked.
"Well Haydn, that depends", Ant began saying, "What is it that you two want to have?"
Neil and Haydn looked at each other and both started to have cheeky smiles on their faces.
"Chinese?" They both then cheekily asked.
Ant rolled his eyes and chuckled at the boys.
"Alright then, we'll have Chinese. I'll just go and have my shower, then I'll ring the nearest Chinese place. Why don't you two head downstairs and play with the dogs?" Ant then asked.
"Ok." The boys then replied.
The boys then headed downstairs whilst Ant went to have a shower.
<few minutes later>
[In the living room]
(Third person P. O. V)
Whilst the boys were playing with Hurley and the other dogs, Ant came in after having his shower and wearing light grey bottoms and black long sleeve top. He then grabbed his phone and a takeaway menu then asked the boys what they wanted.
After writing down what the boys wanted, Ant called the Chinese to place an order. When Ant was done placing the order, he then sat down and said.
"Alright boys, that's food ordered. Shouldn't be long."
"Ok Mr McPartlin.", said Neil.
It was then Haydn came up with an idea as he and Neil sat on the other sofa. So he then turned to Neil and cheekily asked.
"Hey Neil, shall we tell Mr McPartlin about what we did for our youth club talent show?"
"Haydn, I don't think Mr McPartlin wants to hear about that." Neil embarrassingly said.
Ant was interested by what the boys were saying, so he curiously asked.
"It's alright Neil, I don't mind hearing about it. Tell me what you two did for your clubs talent show?"
"Well, let's start from the beginning." Haydn began saying.
"After we left Saturday night takeaway, Haydn and I didn't want to be apart from each other. So we carried on seeing each other and both joined up in the local youth club which was close to where we both lived." Neil began saying himself.
"We became friends with everyone in the club. One day, the staff told us that everyone in the club were going to chose where to go for our Easter holidays trip and that we had to decide a way to raise the money for it since the club was ran by volunteers. Everyone wanted to do a talent show so that we could invite our parents and families to see us, so that's what we all decided to do.", said Haydn.
"The staff went round asking everyone on what they were going to do for the show. We had a few singers, dance groups, comedians and magic acts. Felt like we were at Britain's got talent." Neil joked.
"When it came to us, I told the staff that Neil and I were going to do you and Mr Donnelly as Pj and Duncan and sing 'Let's get ready to Rhumble'." Haydn happily said.
Ant was speechless when he heard what Haydn just said whereas Neil was embarrassed.
"You two did 'Let's get ready to Rhumble'?" Ant surprisingly asked.
"Yeah we did, but we did it for a reason though. Didn't we Neil?" Haydn honestly asked.
"What was the reason if you both don't mind me asking?" Ant then asked.
"We did it to show our support for you when you took your break. We both felt sad about what happened to you so we talked and decided that we were going to 'Let's get ready Rhumble' to show our support for you." Neil honestly but truthfully explained.
After Neil was finished explaining, Ant began to have tears in his eyes. He then gratefully but tearfully said.
"Oh boys, what are you doing to me? I can't believe you both did that for me."
Neil and Haydn both got onto their feet, went over to Ant and both gave him a hug which Ant happy returned.
"If you want, you can watch it on my phone Mr McPartlin?", Haydn kindly asked, "I still have it."
"Going on then, show me." Ant happily replied.
Haydn grabbed his phone, got the video up and handed it to Ant so he could watch it. After watching the video, Ant had more tears coming from eyes.
"How long did it take you both to practice that?" Ant quietly asked.
"About 3 weeks. We would practice after school, weekends and at the club. Everyone ended up calling us little Ant and Dec again but we didn't mind." Haydn happily replied.
"The biggest problem we had was trying to find outfits that were similar to yours and Dec's in the video. But we managed it in the end. Didn't we Haydn?" Neil asked Haydn whilst smiling.
"Yeah and everyone genuinely thought we were really good." Haydn replied.
"And they were right. You two were absolutely spot on, I generally love it. Thank you both for doing that for me." Ant gratefully said.
"You're welcome." Neil and Haydn said whilst smiling.
Ant hugged both the boys again which the boys happily returned. For remainder of that evening, the three of them had their Chinese and all watched 2017 Britain's got talent.
<few hours later>
(Third person P. O. V)
By the time Anne Marie came home, Ant had already put the boys to bed. She and Ant headed to bed themselves.
[In Ant's and Anne Marie's room]
Once both Ant and Anne Marie were in bed, Ant told Anne Marie about what the boys did for him and she was happy after Ant was finished.
"Awww, sounds like you and boys had a lovey evening together." Anne Marie kindly pointed out.
"Aye, we did." Ant proudly said.
The two of them then went to sleep with Ant still feeling happy about what the boys did for him.