25

Logan

"Mister Stephen." I jumped and started to panic but I took a deep breath. My head was killing me, I looked around and everyone was around me and looking at me with fear and worried. "Can you look into my flashlight?" A doctor asked. "Can you talk?"

"What happened?" I asked. Everyone seemed to relax by that but I jumped when someone came and grabbed my hand, I looked at him for a hard time. I feel like I know him but I can't remember.

"What's the last thing you remember?" I looked around but I looked at Cassy. She wasn't wearing her ring.

"Logan? Do you remember everyone?" My father asked, he seems worried. He's never been worried about anything but the business. I looked around, Shawn, Zackary, Zoie, mom dad, Cassy...but who is this man?

"I-I-" they all look at the man that looks sad now. Why can I remember everyone but this one man.

"Maybe we should leave them alone?" My mother said. I kept look at the man, I took a deep breath.

Miles
12 hours earlier

"Maybe you can stay here?" Logan said as I was getting ready. I smiled and shook my head.

"And say what? Sorry Mister Stephen I can't make it to the party that I planned because Logan is being a pain in the ass that needs my attention." I half-hearted ment. Logan only smirked and nodded his head.

"He is married to my mother. He will understand that us Stephen's need attention." I looked at Logan that is giving me the look that makes me melt, I took a deep breath and walked up to him. "Just stay. I haven't seen you all day."

"Let me go for at least 2 hours. I know alot of people will want to talk about you." Logan looked at me and I know I got him there. I smirked and bent down to give him a kiss on the lips.

"What are you going to tell them?" Logan ask. I pulled away and looked into his dark brown eyes before shacking my head.

"Everyone knows that you are out of the office because you were in a accident but only close business partners know that you are up and still choosing to work for CEO." I explained. I don't want to freak him out but it's true, I will always tell the truth. "Baby, look at me. I will not tell anyone about you being here. But just know what this isn't going to make you less of a man."

"Why the fuck do you always know what to say?" Logan joked, I laughed and kissed him again. But when he pulled away his smile is gone but he just looked numb.

"What are you looking at?" I asked. I looked around but he soon snapped out of it. He looked up at me and smiles. "You ok?"

"Yeah, just...I don't know." Logan said with a tone of voice he only uses if he is hiding something. I took a deep breath and looked around.

"Are you sure?" I asked again. Logan looked at me and that made me feel sick to my stomach. I bent down and gave him a hug. Logan was shocked but soon hugged back with his one arm. "If you need me, call me and I will be on my way."

"Thank you my love but go have fun." I smiled. Would that count for an I love you? I'm not sure but the way he looked at me after I pulled away made me not want to leave him anymore.

"I like that pet name..." Logan smirked and nodded his head.

"Than I shall call you that until I can't speak anymore." My cheeks glow with red and I held onto his abs tighter.

"Is that a promise?"

"It's a promise."